Pack your bags for a Rocky Mountain retreat to this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo situated within walking distance of Granby Ranch Resort! This cozy unit provides 7 lucky guests with a mountain-themed interior featuring a gas fireplace, laundry machines, a private patio and access to top-notch community amenities, like a heated pool and 2 hot tubs. Whether you're in Colorado to ski at Granby Ranch or soak in the Hot Sulphur Springs, this condo is the ideal home base for it all!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Spend your days exploring the beautiful Rocky Mountains and your afternoons recuperating at the community pool and hot tub while gazing out at the mountain views with your travel companions!
The mountain condo features plenty of rustic charm throughout its interior with exposed wood accents, a stone-surrounded fireplace, and wilderness-themed artwork lining the walls. Begin the day by turning on the gas fireplace in the living room and sipping your morning coffee on one of the 2 cozy couches.
With tall ceilings and a spacious open layout, this condo is ideal for a family retreat or couples getaway to Granby! Before heading out to the mountain, prepare a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with 4-burner electric stovetop, cooking utensils, wooden cabinetry, and a dining space.
When you get back from the mountains, prepare a chargrilled feast for your loved ones on the community gas grills. You have the option to dine poolside at one of the picnic tables, or bring it back to enjoy a more formal meal at the 4-person dining table in the unit!
There is no better way to end a night than watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room until your eyes get heavy. Both of the bedrooms offer cloud-like mattresses and a variety of comfortable furnishings to ensure a good night's rest!
Explore the delicious local eateries around Granby on the nights that you're not cooking on-site. Maverick's Grille is an 11-minute drive from your door and is the perfect place to watch your favorite sporting event while indulging in a freshly-made burger and homemade onion rings.
When the snow starts to fall over the Rocky Mountains, the town of Granby picks up with tourists and this condo is a perfect way to avoid waiting in line with ski-in/ski-out access. If you're looking to change up the scenery, travel 31 minutes to reach the world famous Winter Park ski resort.
On those days you aren't on the mountain, drive 24 minutes to the Hot Sulphur Springs Resort to enjoy free access to natural hot mineral pools. Treat yourself to a massage at the on-site spa if you're looking for some extra relaxation.
When the snow melts in the summer, enjoy access to some of the best hiking and mountain biking one can find at the Granby Ranch resort. You will also have convenient access to the on-site golf course if you're looking to work on your golf game!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with wooden cabinetry, ski-in/ski-out access, mountain views, private patio, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas-powered fireplace, on-call maintenance, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, first-come-first-served off-street parking, and much more
- Enjoy access to all of the Kicking Horse complex's community amenities, including a heated pool, 2 hot tubs, clubhouse, and more
- Fantastic Granby location - Situated on the Ski Granby Resort site, 31 minutes from Winter Park, a 24-minute drive from Hot Sulphur Springs Resort, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & chalets!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in