There's no better choice for your upcoming Olympia retreat than 'Central Street Cottage,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home, which sleeps 5. This family-friendly property offers a stellar location only steps from downtown Olympia, Capitol Campus, Olympia, Farmers Market and so much more! Spend your days exploring nearby restaurants, bars, or museums, and evenings relaxing back in the comforts of this stylish cottage.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Convertible Futon Bed, Rollaway Bed (Available upon request)
Step into this charming cottage to discover a light and open floor plan with sleek hardwood floors and whimsical, eclectic furnishings. The home is equipped with all the necessary comforts of home, including WiFi, a charming sample of welcome snacks and in-home laundry machines.
The living room invites you to kick back and relax with a movie on the 49-inch flat-screen TV - equipped with basic cable, Netflix and Hulu. Can't unplug from the job? The small desk just off the living room is perfect for busting some work out.
This kid-friendly property has essential perks for traveling parents! From the stock of toys and books, to the stroller and Pack 'N Play (available upon request), you'll be able to save extra space in your suitcase!
Early risers will appreciate the addition of the espresso and coffee makers to their morning, while the chef of the group will look forward to cooking favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen!
When you're ready to call it a night, rest easy on either of the bedroom's plush king mattresses. Additional sleeping for 1 guest is available on the twin-sized convertible futon bed, or the rollaway bed in the closet.
This central home-base is the perfect choice for exploring all that Olympia has to offer! 'Central Street Cottage' namesake echoes the homes close proximity to all area attractions, such as Washington State Capitol Campus and Capitol Lake Park!
Walk to downtown, only a mile away, to spend your day exploring the big city! Wander through the vendor stands, coffee shops, Farmer's markets and unique boutiques that line the streets of Olympia.
Traveling families absolutely must go visit the Hands On Children's Museum, featuring 150+ hands-on exhibits, 8 Pacific-Northwest themed galleries, arts studio, early learning center and so much more!
Don't feel like cooking? Pop by the San Francisco Bakery for a treat or dig in at State and Central - both of which are within minutes of the cottage!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen TVs with Netflix and Hulu, free WiFi, complimentary tea and coffee, espresso maker, eco-friendly products, welcome snacks, full-sized washer/dryer (detergent provided) and more
- Family friendly property stocked with toys and games, Pack 'N Play, stroller and high chair available upon request
- Unrivaled central Olympia location within walking distance of downtown, restaurants, shopping and more! Easy access to Farmers market, Hands On Children's Museum, Washington State Capitol Campus and Capitol Lake Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~ 52.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Can accommodate groups of 6 if children are traveling with you
- Please note that for the security of our guests, there are two external cameras at both entrances of the property. They do not look into the unit and there are no internal cameras present.
- City has strict quiet hours from 10:00pm - 7:00am
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in