Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Relax in quiet style at this beach house, walking distance to charming downtown
All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with shower and a view of the ocean. The master bedroom has a bathtub with jets and a small fireplace.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is playground next door. But many stairs.There is playground next door. But many stairs.
No smoking - No smoking inside or outside of house on propertyNo smoking inside or outside of house on property
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please do not play music outside or have loud conversations on the outside decks after 10:00 pm, out of respect for the neighbours.
- The person who made the booking with us must be present at check-in and every day and night for the duration of the stay.
- We expect guests to treat our home as they would want their own home to be treated and ask you to please leave the place as you find it.
Hosted by Jenny ReillyAsk a question
About Jenny Reilly
We (Jenny and Bill) have 2 children (10 and 12 years) and live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Jenny grew up on a farm in nearby Duncan, BC, along with her 4 brothers and parents. We have recently bought this beautiful house as a place to come back to visit her family and provide a place for her mother spend time in the lower unit, which has an entirely separate private entrance. We love this house on the beach, as well as the small and very friendly community of Chemainus. We hope you will too!
Jenny Reilly purchased this House in 2017
Why Jenny Reilly chose North Cowichan
I grew up in Duncan and remember visiting Chemainus with my family. We would walk the mural footprint path with a giant ice cream cones in hand. Years later I brought my own family there for a visit and fell in love with it all over again. The people are warm and embracing, and are very proud of their town. The best way to describe Chemainus is "charming". From the Willow Street Cafe and the old-timey Little Bear Ice Cream Shop to the flowers decorating the street corners and houses and the famous street mural and live theatre, it is no wonder that Chemainus is a "must see" tourist destination on Vancouver Island.
- english, spanish