Mt Baker Contemporary Craftsman Chalet Walk to All the Good Spots
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Enjoy this luxurious 3 bedroom 3 bath custom craftsman located in the mountain town of Glacier, 25 minutes from Mt.Baker Ski Area. Relax in the entertainment room after a long day in the mountains and watch movies on the flat panel, or enjoy the woodburning stove in the great room. Cook dinner for a crowd in the fully equipped kitchen, and enjoy your meal at the custom slab dining table, seats 12.
One bathroom on each floor, with custom sinks and modern furnishings. 3 Bedrooms comfortably sleep 8 people.
Stroll 1 block up the road for pastries and coffee at the renowned Wake and Bakery, Ski Gear and Rentals at the Glacier Ski Shop. For Lunch or Dinner, walk to Milanos for authentic Italian food or Grahams Restaurant for classic pub food. Hop in the car and head two miles east to for Beers, Pizza, and Sports television at the new Chair 9 Restaurant.
Step out the back door and walk for 5 minutes through the old growth forest to reach the Nooksack river where you can walk the River's Edge trail or enjoy fishing for Steelhead and Trout. Glacier is also home to an expansive network of mountain bike trails, a dirt jump park, and a skate park. Sightseers will enjoy the famed Nooksack falls, located ten minutes up the highway.
Great for couples, families, and friends who enjoy the outdoors. Small pet friendly.
PLEASE REMOVE SHOES AT ENTRY....
2200 Square Feet.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2 story
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- There is a master bedroom (queen) with it's own bath. One large bedroom downstairs with two Queen size beds and it's own bath. There is also another large room that has one queen size bed with a loft area with a queen size bed above use at own risk not safe for children (see photos) and a TV area. Another full bath up stairs....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The location is great. walk to store, coffee shop, ski shops, restaurants, the river, bar. Short drive to the rest.... We ask that you please remove your shoes at entry and respect the property and keep it nice and the way you found it. If you have non approved parties or damage property you will lose your damage deposit....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- CLEANING $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 8.75%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.