About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Twin/Single (2) · double
sleep sofa /futon
tub · Toilet · Shower
- Satellite or cable
- No smoking
- Children welcome
- Washer & dryer
Hosted by Indian Stream CabinAsk a question
About Indian Stream Cabin
We began to rent the Cabin in 2018 when we inherited the cabin after our mother passed away unexpectedly. Our family has enjoyed a great deal of fun, out door adventures and family events at Memere's house and know that you will too!
Why Indian Stream Cabin chose Pittsburg
The wrap around porch is a great place to watch the sun rise and set!
What makes this House unique
The Cabin is located on Corridor 20, Primary Trail 128 so it offers direct access to snowmobile trails. Did we mention the garage storage for your rides! The cabin is also just minutes from ice fishing or boating on Lake Francis, 1st and 2nd Connecticut Lakes. Rumor has it there’s great hunting to be done on Indian Stream Road. We are also only minutes from ATV access points!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Hunting dogs with permission and fee Hunting dogs with permission and fee
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 2 night minimum (3 nights holiday weekends)
- Refunds will not be issued due to snow, trail or weather conditions. Refunds will only be issued per the refund/cancellation policy.
- Damage deposits may be withheld in the event that renters do not follow the house rules related to ATV and snowmobile off trail riding.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)