|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Townhome:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Walk to Miramar Beach!
3. Upscale Furnishings throughout.
4. Tiled floors throughout and Granite kitchen countertops
5. Balcony off Master Bedroom and a private patio on ground level for grillin' and chillin'!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Great location in Miramar Beach! Just a 3-minute walk to Silver Sands Premium Outlets and a quick 5-minute drive to Grand Boulevard Town Center!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1150 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Located in the heart of Miramar Beach, Beachwalk Townhome #17 is a gorgeous two-story unit with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. With a King bed in Master Bedroom, a Queen bed in Guest Bedroom, Twin Bunkbeds, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room, this property can sleep up to 8 people. Lovely balcony off master bedroom on the second floor and a privated fenced patio with a gas grill on ground level. The beach is just a short walk from the property!
Complex is located on a private street, so no pass-through traffic will disturb your vacation. Relax and sit back while you enjoy the privacy of the patio. Furthermore, take a stroll to the beach for a magnificant sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. In addition to being so close to beach, this townhome is minutes away from shopping and local eateries!
For the best location for shopping, restaurants and beaches, make Beachwalk Townhome #17 your next vacation destination!
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our Policies for renting to Adults under age 25 are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The hot water did not work the entire stay and wifi went out on are last day of are trip . also rear door knob had been previously been repaired and handle fell off besides that the condo was well decorated and furnished. Beds were comfortable and there was plenty of towls and linens and short walk to the beautiful beach. Kitchen was spacious and washer and dryerrl worked and was clean
We loved the extremely close proximity to the beach without actually being on the beach! Unit was clean & comfy.
so close to the beach, family friendly, quiet neighborhood, really enjoyed it!!
Overall nice stay close to beach. Needed some minor repairs done on inside and sand was not swept up good off floors from previous stay.
The property we stayed in during our family vacation was wonderful. It was clean, nothing was broken, check in and check out was very simple. We will be using realjoy again for future vacations. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to other families seeking vacation rental properties.
The property location is wonderful! Almost on the beach and across the expressway from the outlet mall. The sheets were a little scratchy, but that quickly didn't matter cosidering how tired we were. Overall this was a great place to stay and I would visit again.