"Beth Selah" ~ a place to stop and think about your many blessings in life!
* Located in the quiet area of Tahoe Island Drive, about halfway between Hwy 89 & 50 in South Lake Tahoe.
* Once in South Lake Tahoe, you are less than 5 minutes away.
* Close to Bike Rentals & trails that parallel Hwy 89 and go through the forest to Pope Beach and Richardson Resort.
* Skiing at Heavenly Valley (3 miles) and Sierra Ski Resort (8 miles)
* Cross country skiing and hiking, also close by.
* Raley's Market, Smart & Final, Big Five Sporting Goods and TJMaxx clothing, are just 1 mile away.
* Several great restaurants are also 1 to 2 miles from the house on Hwy 89 & Hwy 50.
About our HOUSE ~
* 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, app.1,750 sq. ft. with beds for 8 people.
* Upstairs: Large Master Bedroom, comfortable King Bed.
- New flat screen TV with cable
- New Bedding. Quality cotton sheets
- Down Comforter, generous supply of pillows
- Ceiling Fan
- Infant "Pack 'n Play" sleeper in Master Closet
- Rocking Chair
* Upstairs: Guest Bedroom, Queen Bed.
- Quality Cotton sheets
- Down Comforter
- Portable Radiant Heater / Portable Standing Fan
* Upstairs: Shared Bathroom with separate tub and shower.
* Downstairs: Bedroom, Queen Pine Log Bed.
- Quality Cotton sheets
- Down comforter
- Ceiling Fan
* Downstairs: Queen Sofa Bed, in Living Room with comfortable "Lazy Boy" sofa bed. - Ceiling Fan
* Downstairs: Bathroom, near Living Room & Sofa Bed, has shower/tub combo
* Each guest is provided with 2 bath towels, a hand towel & a wash cloth.
* Washer & dryer in laundry room, (in house.)
* Dining table, seats 8 for meals /games. Table Leaf in the closet to enlarge for 10.
* High Chair & Booster seat for Toddlers, in the closet, under the stairs.
* Large wall mounted Flat Screen TV - cable TV or choose from our large library of family videos with DVD player.
* Wi-Fi included.
* I Pod docking station with stereo CD Player.
* Land Phone- Free Long Distance included throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam & Virgin Islands. (some cell providers have poor reception in Lake Tahoe.)
* Game cabinet, with board games, cards, puzzles, dominoes & chess table.
* Fully equipped Kitchen!
- Great Variety of Cookware & Gourmet utensils
- Crock pot
- Rice Cooker
- Brew Station, Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Cappuccino Maker
- And more!
* Wine glasses & well stocked dinnerware/ flatware.
* Enjoy instant warmth from fire of Gas Heat Stove without building a fire!
* 2 car garage, with garage door opener.
- Great bonus in winter. Park in garage & enter through House!
- Allows for 4 cars. (2 in Driveway & 2 in Garage) Driveway in front of garage measures 23' long x 16' wide. Inside garage, half of garage is 22' long, other half is 19 1/2' long. Garage door width is 15' 8" wide.
* Off street parking NOT permitted, due to snow removing trucks. There is a Strict parking fine by the City of $1,000 for parking in unauthorized areas as of 12/2017.
* Ski / Bicycle Room (connected to garage) for snow toys, skis, boots, etc.
- Some snow play saucer/sleds available for guests use.
- Bicycle pump in cabinet.
- Some play equipment available for guest use. We try to keep an inventory, but toys disappear or get broken. :(
* Back Yard fully fenced for privacy & safety.
* BBQ & Picnic Table in back yard.
* Located next to Forest Land.
- Great view in Living Room
- Open meadow next door for snow play without the drive!
* A great home to enjoy with your family or friends with plenty of places to relax in the living room, dining room or on the front or back deck.
Ray & Jenny Monteiro
Owner operated & managed since 1998
City of South Lake Tahoe Permit # 005237