The Best Value Under the Sun!(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 bedroom 1 bath Waterfront Condo
Located in Holiday Island on the beautiful island of Tierra Verde, just South of St.Pete Beach and only 2 miles from Ft. De Soto Park's pristine beaches (voted number 1 beach in America more than once); not far from Caladesi Beach America’s #2 beach in 2006) this complex is the perfect rental condo. On beautiful Tampa Bay, this one bedroom condo overlooks the swimming pool/hot tub and the bay. Grab a racket and hit the tennis courts or enjoy the fishing. The unit is completely furnished with everything you need for a fantastic vacation; just bring your toothbrush and a bathing suit. Pets are NOT allowed, NO Smoking inside the unit. First floor unit!!
A quiet resort setting with everything close by. Only 2 hours from Disney World and just 25 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR A $25.00 DISCOUNT (MAY NOT BE USED WITH OTHER OFFERS).
Servicemen, Law Enforcement Officers and Teachers are eligible for a special discount. We thank you for your service. Proof of eligibility prior to booking is required.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 665 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The unit also has a queen size sofa in living room.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There are some many great activities you can enjoy while staying in our Condo. But to name a few: Ft. De Soto Beach/Park - Fort De Soto Park is consistently rated as one of America's top 10 beaches. The Park encompasses 900 acres, consists of 5 pristine islands, and offers superb amenities. Whether your interests include swimming, just sunning, roller blading, kayaking, or fishing, this park offers it all and located just minutes from our condo. Caladesi Beach - One of America's top beaches! You must go by ferry or private boat to reach this 500-acre park. That's one of the beauties of visiting here. But then, everything about this unpopulated island retreat is beautiful. Siesta Key Beach - Just 60 minutes from your condo, Beach guru Stephen Leatherman has included Siesta Key Beach several times on his list of 'American's Best Beaches.' Slip your toes into the cool, powdery sand at Siesta Key Beach and there is no disputing its ranking as one of the nation's best secret....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Int'l Transaction Fee $15
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 12%
Servicemen, Law Enforcement Officers and Teachers are eligible for a special discount. Proof of eligibility prior to booking is required.
Rates and terms are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: U.S. Marine vet - Law Enforcement Officer.
Links to more information:
bed room (queen size bed)
Boat slips (additional fees apply)
Egmont Key (accessible only by boat/ferry)
John's Pass Village
Deck (has two gas grills)
Ft. DeSoto Beach (approximately 3 miles from the condo)
Gasparilla Pirate Festival (celebrated in January)
Pass a Grille Beach (DonCesar in the background)
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.