Surrounded by towering pine trees, our Creekside Cabin is a great retreat for those who appreciate more than just basic accommodations. Located in a neighborhood with easy year around paved access and just a few minutes from the heart of Ruidoso, you can still feel like you're a world away on the banks of Cedar Creek. Ducks, hummingbirds and mule deer frequent the area. Cree Meadows Country Club (public) is a short 1.2 miles away and makes for a nice afternoon.
The two bedroom cabin is perfect for four people but can accommodate up to six. Enjoy the comfy surroundings and eclectic and historical decorations of Early American antiques, Revolutionary, contemporary Native American and western art. Watch the wildlife or start one of the two easy-to-light gas fireplaces for a romantic or peaceful evening.
* 2 bedrooms (queen, double, 2 separate twin beds), 2 fully stocked bathrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen with full sized fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave,
* All the dishes, glassware, small appliances and utensils you could ever need
* High speed wireless Internet, cable, TVs, Bluetooth stereo, DVD player
* Large deck with outdoor grill overlooking the creek
* New central heating and air conditioning
* 2 gas fireplaces
Thanks for considering Ruidoso Creekside Cabin for your vacation rental. We hope to host you soon.
When you make your reservation - 25% is non-refundable but can be held for a future stay. A 75% refund is available if reservations are canceled two weeks in advance. If something happens that you can’t make your trip, please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs. There is no refund of rent for late arrival or early departure.
* Formerly called Abbey's Ruidoso Cabin