** Please note that there are separate vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Looking for a break from city life? Experience the laid-back atmosphere of central Colorado at ‘Cowboy Cabin,’ a cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in the quaint town of Cedaredge. Complete with breathtaking mountain vistas, a wood-burning fireplace, and access to unique community amenities, this home for 6 is a one-of-a-kind mix of fun and rustic!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Bed, Full Pullout Bed, Full Futon
When the sun starts to set over the Grand Mesa, rest your sore hiking legs in the cabin’s cozy living area and turn on the antenna TV. With 2 couches that double as beds, this space is ideal for hanging out, sleeping, and gathering with your travel companions.
Channel your inner Bobby Flay in the well-equipped kitchen and wow your friends with your culinary chops. As your loved ones assemble at the dining table for 6, the combination of the chef’s top-notch cuisine and the warmth of the wood-burning fireplace are sure to create a memorable dining experience.
Whether you choose to sleep in the private bedroom’s queen bed or living room’s full bed, you’re sure to wake up well rested and ready for a day in the Centennial State sunshine.
Don’t feel like driving to Grand Junction? Don’t worry, this extensive property has incredible community amenities! Boasting a basketball court, working farm, gas grill, picnic area, and a beautiful stream, there is something for everyone just steps from the cabin.
‘The Shop,’ the resort’s community room, is home to not only free laundry machines, but also a foosball table, checkers, and a kitchenette! If you're interested in traveling with multiple families, check the availability of the other cabins (Evolve listings #400244 & 400565) to accommodate 7 more travelers.
Located just 26 minutes from Grand Mesa, this home provides easy access to both cross-country and downhill skiing. No matter how much cross-country experience you have, the largest flat-topped mountain in the world boasts 31 miles of trails sure to provide you with an unforgettable adventure.
Prefer downhill skiing? Take a quick 40-minute drive to Powderhorn Mountain Resort, located on the western side of the Grand Mesa, and explore the resort’s 1,600 skiable acres of pristine powder.
When you don’t feel like cooking, head 3 miles down the road and sink your teeth into a delicious burger at RJ’s Steakhouse, one of Cedaredge’s many locally owned businesses. After lunch, spend a fun family afternoon picking fresh fruits and vegetables at Uncle Johnny’s U-Pick Farm.
Drive 1 hour west of the property and get your adrenaline pumping in Grand Junction. Home to some of the state’s best mountain biking, rock climbing, and hiking, this mountain town is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, private fire pit, an antenna TV, free WiFi, excellent views, frequent visits by local wildlife, driveway parking, and more
- Community amenities include a gas grill, picnic area, basketball hoop, farm animals, laundry machines, expansive yard, and game room
- Unbeatable Cedaredge Location - 26 minutes from cross-country skiing in Grand Mesa, 40 minutes from Powderhorn Mountain Resort, 2 miles from the golf course, 3 miles from unique local businesses, and an hour east of Grand Junction!
- No smoking
- Please note that there are other vacation rentals unit on the premises, with completely separate entrances, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee (2 dog maximum)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in