When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This elegant Florida style home nestled between the pristine beaches of the Atlantic and the sparkling
shores of the Indian River. Bright, comfortable 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home has its own private, heated, enclosed pool and is a 3 minute walk to access beach - one of the most serene in all of Florida.
Master suite with private bath and king bed, the second and third bedrooms have queen beds and the fourth bedroom has two queen beds. The floor-plan is open and ideal for entertaining in a quiet, relaxing environment. Fully equipped with phone, wireless internet access, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, cable TV, garbage disposal, everything you need from kitchen ware to beach gear - umbrellas, chairs, and more.
This happy home will surely offer you the casual elegance and comfort you expect out of a Florida vacation home!
A wonderful residence to spend a warm Winter, relaxing Spring or an adventurous Summer..!!
No Smoking Please!! Smoking In The House Will Result In Loss Of Security Deposit!
1. Water mixing with electrical systems whenever it rained
2. Pool patio being higher than the floor level (family room) This is illegal.
3. Water soaking wall board which should be replaced
4 Agent almost impossible to contact (answerphone messages full)
5 Property filthy on arrival, rotting food from previous tenant causing infestation of wasps and flies
After spending two months here we hated to leave. The house is fantastic with lots of room, a great pool, and ideally situated for a quick walk to the beach or to the village. Christy was great and very responsive to any question or problem we might have had. This was the twenty fourth year we've been coming to Vero and this was the nicest home/condo we've rented. All in all a wonderful home and we are looking forward to our return visit next year.
My husband and I decided to try something new. We were snowbirds for the month of January.
I found this great house only 2 blocks from the beach. The house is nicer then the pictures show. SO MUCH ROOM
With four bedrooms we were able to have my kids come and visit at different times.
Would I rent this house again YES. Large Kitchen with everything you need. A really nice screened in pool, bikes to ride, and
chairs to take to the beach.
This house is close enough to the down town shopping area that you can walk.
Thanks so much for opening your home to renters.
We enjoyed the comfortable, spacious accommodation that was ideal for a family reunion, and it's close proximity to the Beach.
There is, however, little attention to detail no initial toiletries provided, and kitchen equipment inadequate for bed capacity. We appreciated the facilities provided for use, the barbecue grill ( you provide your own gas) and beach chairs, umbrellas etc., and the pool area is wonderful.
We stayed with 11 adults and 2 grandchildren. There was plenty of room for everybody, and all were pleased with the property. The beach is a very short walk away, and the pool is awesome. There was something for everybody.
We stayed in April 2015 and the home is perfect for family gatherings. It is spacious and close to everything you will need. The problems we had laid with the property manager. We had two issues during the stay that impeded our vacation.
1. The first issue was access to the property. We were told to call 2 hours in advance of arrival at the home so we could be met at the property for access. I called the required two hours before (Orlando Airport) and left a voice mail, no message was returned. My sister, coming from a different airport also left a message two hours out as she was likely to be first to arrive.. No response. We both left message about 30 minutes out and no response. It was only when I emailed the property manager from the actual property that I was told sorry my phone is having issues and I’ll be there in 20 minutes. This was not pleasant to hear when you have been traveling with a small child all day. Additionally, she knew my anticipated arrival time from earlier communications.
2. On the third day of the stay the dishwasher stopped working. I called to find the property managers voice mail full for half the day. When I reached her she said she would have someone come over. Her father came over and checked the unit and told my brother it was not an easy fix and Christy would get ahold of us. Christy never contacted us again. I understand things break down, I am a home owner as well, but my expectation when renting an all-inclusive rental property is communication, at the least. We never knew if it would be fixed each day. It would have been appropriate to acknowledge the situation and/or here is some paper products for your stay, or we’ll refund a night’s stay for the inconvenience.
Again the property is worth the stay but beware of the property manager.
|Property Damage Protection||$79|