Explore The Big Peach from this ideally located 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhouse nestled in Atlanta’s exciting College Park community. With just 20 minutes between this home and downtown, you can look forward to many adventures in the A-town! Up to 8 guests can choose from visiting the Atlanta aquarium and zoo, going to music festivals, and strolling through parks all around the area before returning to the comfort of this newly decorated, freshly furnished home-away-from-home.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This spacious townhome has been newly decorated and furnished for the ultimate comfort of a group of friends or family seeking the perfect home for their stay in Atlanta. Easily park 2 vehicles in the driveway before stepping into the 1,400-square-foot townhouse nestled in a lovely College Park neighborhood.
During your downtime, curl up on the L-shaped sofa in front of the flat-screen Smart TV and fireplace in the comfortable living area.
When stomachs start to rumble, the whole group can pitch in to help cook a meal in the large, fully equipped kitchen. Whoever isn’t cooking can keep the chefs company at the eat-in bar with seating for 2. Gather around the high table in the dining area by the kitchen to enjoy meals with your travel companions.
Each exciting day will happily end with a peaceful slumber in any of the 3 inviting bedrooms. If you’re in need of further relaxation before sleep, draw a bubble bath in the master en-suite bathroom’s soaking tub before calling it a night.
Located in one of Atlanta’s metropolitan communities, College Park, this home places you minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the main Interstates I-85 and I-285, and the city’s transit system, MARTA.
Drive just 20 minutes to the heart of downtown and visit the World of Coca-Cola to sample cokes from around the world, the Georgia Aquarium for family fun, the Atlanta Botanical Garden to see beautiful flowers, and the CNN Center to go behind the scenes of the mega news network.
Step back in time when you stroll through Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Olympic games now a pedestrian area with paths, water gardens, and the Fountain of Rings.
For great views of the city and more walking paths, biking trails and a dog park, head to Piedmont Park! From here, you can walk or bike along the Atlanta Beltline to reach restaurants and hip spots full of shops and restaurants like Krog Street Market and Ponce City Market!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, master en-suite bathroom with soaking tub, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and much more
- Fantastic location in the exciting College Park community - 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta!
- No smoking, please note that a $500 fee will be charged if evidence of smoking is found
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If the townhome is found in an unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning above and beyond normal, the guest will be charged a minimal additional cleaning fee of $150.00, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in