Leave your worries behind and dive headfirst into relaxation at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in Myrtle Beach! Nestled within the lovely Myrtlewood Villas, this property grants 6 lucky guests access to 7 community pools, pondside walking paths, and communal outdoor spaces. Start your mornings sipping coffee on the private patio and spend your days golfing, shopping, or beaching it, all minutes from the condo.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Whenever you’re not lounging by the sandy shore, relax at one of 7 community pools at Myrtlewood Villas! From the pools and the charcoal grills, to the communal spaces and pondside walking paths, this community provides a plethora of activities to help you unwind.
After a day outside, return to the 1,500-square-foot, first-floor condo featuring a spacious interior, beachy decor, and an open floor plan that connects the kitchen, dining area and living room.
Prepare ocean-inspired dishes in the fully equipped kitchen and proudly serve the whole group at the 4-person eat-in bar and dining table with seating for 6. You’ll likely mix up beachy cocktails with your meal, so take the remainder of your drinks out onto the private patio to enjoy quality time, along with the pond view.
Once the sun sets, head back inside to gather in the living area with comfy couches and a flat-screen Smart TV - perfect for movie nights.
Toss your sandy suits in the unit’s laundry machines, rinse off in one of 2 full bathrooms, and choose which inviting bedroom you’d like to rest your head for the duration of your stay!
From this centrally located condo, you’ll be in the perfect spot to explore the entire Myrtle Beach area, from its beautiful beaches and golf courses, to its shops and nightlife.
Myrtle Beach is known for its second highest rated beach in the country, which is just 5 minutes from the condo! So pack your beach toys and chairs and head to the sandy shores for a relaxing day.
Golfers rejoice at this home’s proximity right by 2 great golf courses! Practice your swings at the Myrtlewood Golf Course, adjacent to the property, or the Pine Lakes Country Club, right across the street!
Browse local shops, dine at tasty restaurants, visit the Hollywood Wax Museum, and catch a concert at Broadway at the Beach, just 1 mile from the property!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 cable TVs (Living Room one is a Smart TV), DVD player, central air conditioning, washer/dryer, private furnished patio with pond views, and much more
- Enjoy access to the Myrtlewood Villa’s community amenities, including 7 year-round pools, communal areas, charcoal grills, and pondside paths!
- Marvelous Myrtle Beach location adjacent to a golf course - Easy access to Myrtlewood Golf Course, Pine Lakes Country Club, the beach, Broadway at the Beach, and more
- Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport - 1100 Jetport Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 - ( ~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered in communal area with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in