Harbor & Mountain Views(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Harbor & Mountain Views
- Kitchen - White Shaker Style cabinets with crystal glass knobs. Deer Isle Granite on Counter tops. Island with Bar also with Deer Isle Granite. Large French doors in kitchen out to from deck area
- Dinning Room - separated from kitchen with by island with Bar. Island with bar to have four stools. 2 large windows with views out to water. Kitchen and dinning room with custom ship-lap wainscoting with very light yellow paint on walls above
- Decks - 16'x20' deck in front of living room. 6'deepx20' deck in from of kitchen/dinning. 6ft deep covered porch on side of house. No porch was desired on front of house such that views are not blocked by beams.
- Bed1 & Bath 1 - located on first floor. Two built in twin beds. Room decorated nautical style. Navy/white stripped bedding. beadboard on walls to 5.5ft and 2.5ft of painted drywall above(sky blue). Nautical decorative elements such as antique boat oars hanging on walls, ship sconces on walls. Bath is sink and tub...wainscoting with Cobalt blue tile in shower
- Master Bedroom - located on 2nd floor. King Bed. approx 12.5x16. 12" wide pine floors. Cucumber painted ship-lap on the walls Ceilings vaulted to approx 9ft with v-groove pine whitewashed. 2 large windows out to the water. Furnishings will be combination of new farmhouse wood bed, mixed with some antiques. Private large bathroom behind bedroom with walk in shower and double vanity. Carrera marble floors and counter.
- Guest Bedroom - King Bed. approx 16'x19'. 12" wide pine floors, white ship-lap, and white-washed vgroove pine on ceilings. 9ftx4ft front wall of windows out to water. French country decorated. White, antique looking iron sleigh bed, antique french country nightstands with marble tops, sitting chairs, Peonie floral bedding. Bathroom for this bedroom is in the hallway(design constraints). White subway tile on walls/shower. walls in a very light yellow. Window with view out to water.
Lower Level - Fully finished lower level...you will never know it is lower level! 15x20 bedroom/TV room. Pullout couch and twin bed. 45'TV. Full bath. Bedroom area is a IRC compliant bedroom in that it has a IRC compliant egress window.
All furnishings are either antique, or new furnishings of high quality.
Home surrounded on three sides by large professional perennial gardens
$4,000 is for 6 people. Up to 8 people at $40 extra per person per night.
'Downtown' Southwest harbor is a short 2 minute car ride and the Seawall beach of Acadia National Park is 3 minutes by car.
Unlimited U.S. long distance, Cable TV, and Wireless Internet are included.
Member since: 2013
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- AC in upper Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 29 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
100% due upon booking in order to secure reservation plus $500 security deposit.
Cancellations are not accepted
3 Hour of cleaning is included in the rate. Excessive cleaning will result in loss of part of security deposit. If PETs are viewed on the property by housekeeper, neighbor, caretaker, or otherwise - you will be asked to leave the property, remaining days will be refunding, not deposit
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 9 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We have been coming to Mount Desert Island for over 15 years. After renting down the street 2 years ago, we enjoyed the Manset side of Southwest Habor so much that we immediately started searching for a property in Southwest Harbor.
Why the Owner Chose Southwest Harbor, ME, USA:
The views of both the Harbor, Mountains, and boats(both pleasure craft and fishing) are unmatched.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset view from deck - looking down Somes Sound
Somes Sound from Front Yard
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 11, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.