Lace up the hiking boots for an unforgettable adventure at 'Eureka Lodge,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in Tetonia! Hidden behind the aspen trees of Caribou-Targhee Forest, this secluded home is a quintessential cabin in the woods - boasting natural log architecture plus a tree fort for the kiddos and a private hot tub. Whether you choose to spend your vacation hiking, skiing or sitting by the fireplace, you won't have to travel far to find what you love here in the Grand Tetons!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses
After a long day on the rugged terrain, retreat inside 'Eureka Lodge' to enjoy a bit of downtime and a relaxing soak in the outdoor hot tub. There's sure to be a comfortable spot for everyone inside 1,800 square feet of living space - whether it's upstairs in front of the flat-screen TV, downstairs by the wood-burning stove, or outside on the deck where you just might catch a glimpse of the local wildlife!
Refuel your fellow adventurers with a savory snack made right at home. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances to ensure that the homemade possibilities are endless! Enjoy an afternoon treat with friends outside on the picnic table while the kiddos run off to explore the magical tree fort, just 200-feet away.
End the day on a sweet note with s'mores and some local brews by the outdoor fire pit. Those who prefer a bird's-eye view can enjoy the crisp mountain air from the second-floor balcony, providing a view of the fire pit below and the starry sky above.
With sticky fingers and tired eyes, send the kids inside to rest on the full bed in the second bedroom, while you choose a spot to sleep on the queen bed in either the first or third bedroom. Additional guests can rest easy on the pullout bed in the loft or utilize one of the air mattresses.
-- THE LOCATION --
At this home, 2 bicycles are provided for guest use and the property is adjacent to Caribou Targhee National Forest with miles of accessible trails for biking and hiking. You're just over a 1-hour drive from Grand Teton National Park, where you'll find endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. Hike to the peak of Grand Teton mountain, fish in the Snake River or stay overnight for backcountry camping at Jenny Lake!
Head an hour and a half north of the Tetons to visit the world-famous Yellowstone National Park! Explore nearly 3,500 square miles of natural wilderness, being sure to make stops at Old Faithful, the Grand Prismatic Spring and Grand Canyon of Yellowstone!
If you want to visit some of Idaho's local terrain, you won't have to travel far with Caribou-Targhee National Forest entry just down the road from 'Eureka Lodge'. Drive just over an hour in the other direction through the forest to reach Henry's Fork, where many claim to find the best fly fishing in the country!
When the snow falls and summer fades, bring your ski gear and spend the day at Grand Targhee Ski Resort, only 22 miles away! Head into Wyoming 30 miles further to reach Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, a mecca of powder days and backcountry terrain.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with HDMI cord, wood-burning stove, private hot tub, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, 10x10 tree fort, 2 bicycles, covered parking for 1 vehicle, ample driveway parking and more
- Picturesque Tetonia location - Secluded in the mountains with easy access to Grand Teton Park, Yellowstone Park, Caribou-Targhee Forest and skiing at Jackson Hole Resort
- Airport: Jackson Hole Airport (~ 54.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The property hot tub is open Memorial Day weekend to Oct 30
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests with sleeping arrangements available on air mattresses
- NOTE: The property has spotty cell service since it is located in a rural area. It is recommended you use WiFi for communications during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in