Experience the splendor of Coconut Creek from this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. This home offers a spacious living environment with 1,600 square feet for 6 guests to enjoy. The screened-in pool area features a covered patio and sunning area, while the interior boasts modern comforts and a fully equipped kitchen! Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, you'll be just minutes from several beaches, two fishing piers, restaurants, parks and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
You'll love spending sunny days out on the pool deck, where plenty of lounge chairs invite you to sit back and relax and the pool welcomes a refreshing afternoon dip. The patio features an outdoor dining area with seating for 4-6 and the adjacent gas grill makes backyard barbeques a breeze!
Inside you'll find several living spaces that are well-appointed and comfortably furnished. The formal living room features a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV, the family room also hosts a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player.
The kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all of your cooking needs, complete with stainless steel appliances and plenty of granite counter space. Two dining areas can be set for formal family dinners or casual luncheons alike.
For rest, 3 cozy bedrooms host queen, full and twin sized beds, while the formal living room sleeps 2 on the sleeper sofa. The master bedroom is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV, and the third bedroom has a 21-inch flat-screen satellite TV and built in DVD player. To freshen up after a day at the beach, the master bathroom features a cabana-style walk-in shower with sliding glass doors, while the front bathroom hosts a shower/tub combo.
**PLEASE NOTE: This wonderful property has been a short term rental property for the past 4 years. The owner has recently chosen to change management companies, however, over those 4 years, the property has garnered many 5 and 4-star reviews, never earning a review less than 4 stars.**
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is located 6.8 miles away from Pompano Beach, and roughly 15-30 minutes away from several other beaches including Deerfield Beach and Boca Raton. This home is located roughly 14 miles away from Fort Lauderdale Beach, and 8 miles from Coral Springs.
See the world's largest butterfly park at Butterfly World just 4 miles away. Here you can view over 20,000 types of exotic birds and butterflies! If you're here for a while and would like to plan a bonus trip, spend a night at Walt Disney World Resort roughly 3 hours away.
When you don't feel like cooking but have a fabulous bottle of wine to break into, head to Bella Roma Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria. You can bring your own beer, wine, and liquor with no corkage fee. Just 4 miles away is a Vegas-style casino featuring 5 fabulous restaurants and gambling for those feeling lucky!
From this home you can easily access supermarkets, drug stores, parks and extensive walking trails. It truly feels just like home. Located just five minutes from Florida's Turnpike and I-95, you can conveniently explore the area. Coming and going from out-of-state is also a breeze, as this home is just 20 miles from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and 40 miles from Miami International Airport.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private enclosed outdoor pool (heating optional), lounge chairs, outdoor dining furniture, gas grill, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, air conditioning with infrared filters, vertical blinds, 3 32-inch flat-screen satellite TVs, 21-inch flat-screen satellite TV w/ DVD player, free WiFi, washer and dryer, linens and towels, driveway parking for 4 cars and more
- Serene Coconut Creek location - Nestled in a quiet neighborhood near beaches, restaurants, shops and more. Just 15-30 minutes to several famous beaches, 8 miles from Coral Springs and just 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- This wonderful property has been a short term rental property for the past 4 years. The owner has recently chosen to change management companies, however, over those 4 years, the property has garnered many 5 and 4-star reviews, never earning a review less than 4 stars
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- There is a minimum of one adult per child under the age of 18
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the pool can be heated for an optional $30 per night fee upon request
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in