An epic mountainside retreat awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Big Bear Lake! The property boasts over 3,900-square-feet of living space, accommodating up to 8 guests for the perfect getaway to share with family or friends. You'll have adventure and fun right at your doorstep with Big Bear Lake and Bear Mountain less than a 5-minute drive away. Return home after a day on the slopes for a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi before settling into this one-of-a-kind home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
As you approach your home-away-from-home, you'll instantly fall in love with the natural beauty of your surroundings as the mountain entices your sense of adventure.
Inside the home, you'll notice truly unique furniture that has been custom made using local wood. Cathedral ceilings feature wood paneling, evoking a cozy yet rustic feel that is further accentuated by the large floor-to-ceiling stone hearth fireplace.
Settle into the living room while the wood-burning fire warms the house and take in the breathtaking view from the windows that dominate the far wall. Comfortable couches provide enough seating for your whole group to gather together.
When you’ve worked up an appetite from exploring the great outdoors, head back home and prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, where stainless steel appliances and ample counter space make cooking a breeze! Gather with your companions at the custom-made dining table, which seats about 8 guests.
Take your pick of after dinner activities and choose between family time in the living room, a friendly game of ping-pong, or a soothing soak in the large hot tub.
As bedtime approaches, make your way to one of the 4 cozy bedrooms, where comfortable bedding and ultimate relaxation await you. The property features 2 master bedrooms each with their own private en-suite bathrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
The property is nestled within the Moonridge development, within walking distance to Bear Mountain Ski Lodge! Bear Mountain is where you’ll find Southern California’s only halfpipes, the Red Bull Plaza, and The Scene. The mountain is home to many world-class athletes, and is backed by the best certified instructors!
Big Bear Alpine Zoo is also within walking distance of the home and is one of only 2 alpine zoos in the United States! Kids and adults alike are sure to enjoy a visit to see over 85 different species that call this zoo home!
Challenge your companions to a friendly game at Hot Shot Mini Golf, or try a more professional course at Big Bear Mountain Resort.
There are numerous exciting trails for an unforgettable hike or mountain biking excursion nearby, including Castle Rock Trail, Woodland Trail, and Alpine Pedal Path!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom woodwork throughout the home, wood-burning fireplace, en-suite bathrooms, 2 flat-screen TVs, DirecTV through Roku, Firestick and Netflix, DVD player, free WiFi, ping-pong table, private hot tub, on-site parking, laundry machines, and more!
- Excellent Big Bear Lake location - Situated in Moonridge within walking distance to Bear Mountain Ski Lodge and Big Bear Zoo, less than 10 minutes to Big Bear Lake and Big Bear Village for excellent shopping, dining, and more!
- Airport: Big Bear City Airport (~4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in