** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Sit back and relax in the Sunshine State as you stay at this studio apartment that sleeps 2 in Sarasota! You'll feel like a true Florida local while you're here, with the beach, bay and a backyard pool only steps away! Spend your days boating across Siesta Key or playing in the pool - rest assured knowing a cozy studio awaits you at the end of each beach day!
Studio: King Bed
After a day of sunbathing on the shores, continue your day of leisure back at home. Take a dip in the large, shared, unheated pool or dive into your favorite book on the patio, each framed by a large screen so you can enjoy the great outdoors without unwanted pests.
Let your loved one fall into an afternoon siesta on the living room armchairs while you begin meal preparations for an evening dining-in. The kitchenette is well-equipped with ample space and all the tools necessary to whip up a classic seafood treat.
Bring dinner and drinks outside for an al fresco feast at the 4-person patio table! You'll feel right at home as you sip on margaritas and watch the sunset over the vibrant backyard - the perfect way to end the day.
Retreat inside to wash off the chlorine with a bath in the tub or a rinse in the shower. Wind down with a movie on the flat-screen cable TV until you're lulled into a peaceful slumber on the cozy king bed.
This studio just an easy 5-mile drive from public access to Siesta Key Beach! With white sand that stays cool even on the hottest days, this beach has become wildly popular with locals and visitors alike. Spend the day swimming and sunbathing on the coast, or take a trip out to sea with the Native Blue Fishing Charters, where you're sure to catch an Angler or two!
If you prefer rolling greens over crashing waves, bring the golf gear along for 18-holes at Bobby Jones Golf Club, offering both American and British courses! When you're ready for more, you'll find Village Green, The Palms at Forest Lake and The Groves golf courses within 7 miles of the property.
Sarasota is home to plenty of fun for all ages! Treat the kiddos to a day at the Ringling Brothers Museum or the Mote Marine Laboratory found 25 minutes from the home. If you want even more excitement, snag tickets to an evening show at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, electric burner, toaster oven, microwave, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, central air conditioning, hair dryer, private entrance, smoke/carbon monoxide detector, 2-person tub, shared fenced backyard, outdoor grill, private screened-in patio and pool (heated except for Dec/Jan), pool shower, parking for 1 vehicle and more
- Wonderful Sarasota location - Just a short drive from the coast of Siesta Key with golf courses, restaurants, shops and more all within 5 miles of the property
- Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243 (~ 8.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property is not suitable for children
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- If more than 2 guests are at the property a fine will be charged
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in