From hunting and tubing, to snowmobiling and golfing, there’s an outdoor activity for every season in Fairview, and this vacation rental house places you in the perfect spot to experience it all! With 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a prime location minutes from the town of Fairview, Mio, Rose City, and more, this home is ideal for up to 8 outdoor adventurers! Explore Michigan’s Wild Turkey capital as you stroll downtown or go hunting before returning to this cozy, completely renovated home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Davenport Sleeper Sofa, Pullout Couch
After a long day of snowmobiling, golfing, hunting, or boating, slip off your shoes and get comfortable in this 1,000-square-foot-home, nestled on a tranquil plot of land surrounded by towering trees.
From the windows, carpet, and paint, to the woodwork, entire kitchen and bathroom, this home has been completely renovated for your utmost comfort.
Rinse off in the shower and toss your dirty clothes in the laundry machines before heading straight to the homey kitchen featuring wooden cabinetry and all of the necessary cookware. Whip up a hearty meal for the group and enjoy it at the 6-person wooden table.
On clear nights, start a fire in the outdoor fire pit, gather ‘round, and roast marshmallows or enjoy good brews while chatting with your travel companions.
End each day winding down in the cozy living area featuring nature-inspired decor, comfy couches and chairs, and a flat-screen Smart TV. After watching a movie, retire to one of 3 cozy bedrooms for a good night’s rest.
-- THE LOCATION --
Abounding with rolling hills, fields, woods, lakes and the occasional Amish person traveling by on horse-drawn carriages, the small town of Fairview is truly a peaceful, beautiful area offering an abundance of laid-back outdoor activities.
From the home, stroll into the clean, neat town of Fairview featuring a nice, modern log cabin-style coffee shop/restaurant, a party store, and a grocery store.
Fairview is known as the Wild Turkey capital of Michigan, so you’ll have no trouble finding plentiful hunting opportunities minutes from the home. On top of this, you can look forward to ATV and dirt biking trails all around.
Just 8 miles down the road, you’ll find the town of Mio, which is a prime spot for river canoeing, fishing, and fly fishing! Bring your own canoe or boat for a fun day on the water - there's even a shuttle service to make tubing and canoeing easier. For more fishing, head to the Ausable River, right near the home!
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs and make the short drive into Lewiston, a small nearby city with great golfing opportunities at Garland Resort!
Additional nearby cities include Rose City, Mckinley, and Cumins, each offering a plethora of outdoor adventures.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Smart TV, free WiFi, outdoor fire pit, washer/dryer, canoes (available for an additional fee), ample driveway and street parking for vehicles, boats and snowmobiles, and much more
- Fantastic Fairview location - Walk to the downtown area of Fairview, and easy drive to Mio, Lewiston, Rose City, Mckinley, and Cummins!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boyne Mountain Airport - 1 Boyne Mountain Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713 - ( ~ 72.8 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- $15 extra person fee applied after 7 guests, max 8. (per person, per night)
- Please note that wood is not always provided for the fire pit. It is recommended that you bring your own, although can be purchase near by
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in