Escape to this quintessential, Cape Cod style vacation rental house, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to accommodate 10 guests in Mashpee. This beautifully maintained property lies in a quiet, desirable neighborhood surrounded by trees and features an in-ground heated pool, a patio and fenced backyard. Enjoy modern comforts like TVs in every room, free high-speed wireless internet and air conditioning, with easy access to South Cape Beach and Mashpee Commons from this East Coast oasis!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Discounted weekly rates if you are staying over 2 weeks, please inquire with Evolve
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds, Crib | Living Room: 2 Futons
A landscaped front yard surrounded by towering neighborhood trees welcomes you to this private Cape Cod getaway. Step inside and unwind in the large living room, featuring 2 connected dining tables, comfortable futon sofas and a large entertainment center with a 50-inch Plasma TV.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen provides an extended countertop and all the essential appliances for preparing gourmet recipes. Enjoy enough dining space to feast with your loved ones inside or out in the yard, then digest your food and relax in front of the wood-burning stove insert.
The beautiful backyard features a spacious outdoor dining set and gas grill to host afternoon barbecues with your whole group. Swim in the large heated pool stocked with toys, tan on one of 4 lounge chairs and finish the evening around the fire pit telling stories as the sun sets.
Before heading to bed, retreat to the finished basement for some late-night entertainment with the pool table, foosball table, card table, treadmill for a quick workout and laundry machines for added convenience. Wake up feeling refreshed from a comfortable sleep in one of the 4 bedrooms, then wash off and prepare for your next Cape Cod adventure!
-- THE LOCATION --
While you may never want to leave this lovely Mashpee property, you'll have easy access to local attractions and the Cape's historical sites when you do feel like venturing out. Head just a half mile down the road to enjoy ocean swimming at South Cape Beach with a public boat launch to explore options for waterfront recreation.
Drive just 6 minutes for some retail therapy and gourmet dining at Mashpee Commons. After visiting one of the many shops and treating yourself to French cuisine at Bleu, catch the latest feature film at the Regal Cinema.
No trip to the Cape Area would be complete without a ferry ride to the famous Nantucket Island. Walk the historic cobblestone streets and discover opportunities for fishing, kayaking, whale watching and more! During your stay, take the scenic 30-minute drive and tour the Nobska Lighthouse constructed in the early 19th century.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, finished basement with a 2nd refrigerator, treadmill, foosball, pool and card table, fenced backyard with a heated pool, fire pit, gas grill, furnishing patio dining set, 4 lounge chairs, a 50-inch Plasma TV, TVs in each bedroom, laundry machines, a baby crib, free WiFi, driveway parking, and more
- Beautiful Mashpee location in a desirable neighborhood with a well-maintained yard, just minutes from the beach, Mashpee Commons, Nantucket ferry and many historical sites
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~71.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The Pool is closed from November through May
- Observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, but are available to rent for a $250 laundering fee
- Firewood is not provided at the property. It was recommended guests supply their own if they wish to use the fire pit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in