Fall in love with the Cape Area at this private 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Mashpee. Complete with a heated pool, game room in the finished basement and an enormous fenced backyard for summertime cookouts, this home offers 10 guests a comfortable retreat with nice touches like A/C and free WiFi. The 1-acre lot lies at the end of a cul-de-sac, minutes from several beaches, 1.5 miles from the Mashpee Commons and 20 minutes from the Nantucket ferry for an ideal East Coast getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Discounted weekly rates if you are staying over 2 weeks, please inquire with Evolve
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 4 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon
Whether you're a movie buff or simply need a break from the sun, there's no better place to unwind than this home's spacious living room. Complete with a flat-screen cable TV and DVD player, the living room is sure to be a frequented gathering place for you, family and friends.
When the final strike is thrown on the Red Sox game, channel your inner Iron Chef in the fully equipped kitchen. With granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, this spacious kitchen allows you to bring all your favorite home-cooked recipes on vacation.
Looking to elevate your meal? The backyard's furnished patio features 2 dining tables, a gas grill and looks out to the fenced lawn and large heated pool, creating the perfect space for a summer barbecue!
On a rainy evening, gather in the finished basement, throw a load of laundry in the washer and discover who's best at your choice of game. As the cable TV plays in the background, go head-to-head on the pool, air hockey or poker-card tables until retiring to one of the home's 4 bedrooms.
But don't waste your Massachusetts vacation watching TV in bed on a sunny day, head outside and relax on the patio, tan on a lounge chair or splash around in the heated pool fully stocked with toys, then head out on a Cape Cod adventure!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you don't feel like cooking, head 5 minutes up the road and feast at one of Mashpee Commons' top-notch eateries. With everything from Mediterranean fare at Trevi Cafe & Wine Bar to French cuisine at Bleu, Mashpee Commons has something for every pallet.
Grab your bathing suit and spend the day splashing in the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic at one of the Cape's many beautiful beaches. With opportunities to fish, whale watch and kayak, these beaches are truly some of the most exquisite in New England.
To experience exactly what makes this area so unique, head 20 minutes down the road to Nantucket and hop on the Falmouth Edgartown Ferry. Home to magnificent steepled churches, high-end boutiques and dune-backed beaches, Nantucket is unlike any other town in the area.
If your ferry ride to Nantucket piqued your interest in maritime history, take a quick 13-mile drive to the Nobska Lighthouse and observe the 200-year-old structure. With unparalleled views of Falmouth, Martha's Vineyard, the Elizabeth Islands, Nantucket Sound and Woods Hole Passage, Nobska Lighthouse is truly a must visit.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fire pit, gas grill, furnished patio, 4 lounge chairs, a heated pool, 6 cable TVs, a finished basement with laundry machines, a pool table, foosball table and card table, gas fireplace, free WiFi, driveway parking, and more
- Ideal Mashpee location - Easy access to several beaches, 4 minutes from Mashpee Commons, 13 miles from Nobska Lighthouse, and 20 minutes from the Nantucket ferry
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~70.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The Pool is closed from November through May
- Observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, but are available to rent for a $250 laundering fee
- Firewood is not provided at the property. It is recommended you supply your own if you wish to use the fire pit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in