About the property
- Cabin1500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
2 Bedroom 3 Bath With AMAZING Mountain Views And Secluded! Perfect Location!
'Paradise View' is a private and secluded cabin with magnificent mountain views yet only five miles from Pigeon Forge! Located just off of scenic Wears Valley Road, the cabin is easy to find and centrally located to all the Great Smoky Mountain area attractions!
*Game Room - Xbox 360, Pool Table, Flat Screen TV, Dart Board
* Cable Television - 4 Flat Screen TV with DVD players
* Custom stoned seasonal gas log fireplace
* Covered back porch with hot tub and amazing 50 mile mountain views!
* Charcoal grill
* Fully equipped kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
* Custom stone kitchen island
* Hardwood floors throughout the cabin
* Washer & Dryer
* Cathedral Ceilings
* Two King Master Suites- one on main level and one upstairs.
* Upstairs Master with separate deck to enjoy breathtaking sunsets and mountain views
*Open kitchen, dining, and living room area - great for entertaining
**Main Level** Kitchen, living room with sofa sleeper, dining room, game room, King master suite, laundry room and additional full bathroom
**2nd Floor** Master suite with King size bed, beautifully decorated bathroom, and private deck to take in the views
Danny and Tara Orr
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 01, 2018
About Danny and Tara Orr
Danny and Tara Orr are the owners of Paradise Ridge Cabin Rentals. Just recently married we have always enjoyed the mountains and staying at various cabins. We are blessed with the opportunity to have purchased this cabin and want to share it with you!
Danny and Tara Orr purchased this Cabin in 2013
Why Danny and Tara Orr chose Sevierville
The name of this cabin explains exactly what the cabin is! The view is breathtaking and the cabin is Paradise! It is centrally located in Wears Valley which is the most peaceful area in the Smoky Mountains but is 5 miles away from Pigeon Forge and also conveniently located to Townsend where hiking, tubing, and Cades Cove is located.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Quiet, beautiful views!
Owner quickly responded to a minor issue with WiFi. Very secluded.
Great Cabin, Beautiful Views.
Cabin was really nice and clean. Everything was available. Great location, the road up to the cabin was a single mountaind lane road, driveway had a tight turn but the Views were unbelievable. Hot Tub could use updating jets weren't worth it.
The True Definition of a Cabin In The Mountains!
My wife and I stayed here on our Honeymoon. We wanted a true cabin in the mountains experince. We wanted to truly be up high on a moutain with breathtaking views for miles, a place secluded and private so it felt like we were the only people on the moutain, and we wanted it to be luxurious, but cozy. This cabin gave us everything we were looking for!
The drive up the paved one lane road is twisty, narrow, and steep at times but I honestly enjoyed it. The drive up to the cabin really tells you how private and secluded the cabin really is.There are about 5 cabins in total on the road going to this cabin and only 3 of them are rentals. There is one cabin fairly close to this one, (check it out on google maps) but if there are leaves on the trees you can't even see the other cabin.
You can drive to Pigeon Forge in about 10 to 15 minutes and to Gatlinburg in about 30 minutes.
My wife and I will be coming back to stay in this cabin on any future trips to the Smokey's!!
Tranquil, Refreshing & Do It Again ! !
Paradise View is exactly what we were looking for! We have vacationed in the area for several years and accommodations have varied from a very nice Econo Lodge to a 3 level Cabin that sleeps 10 with stunning views. However, for some reason Paradise View has and is the most relaxing place to stay - fair pricing an
It's off the main Wears Valley Rd up a moderate to steep hill -- it took going up down the hill a couple of times for us to feel more comfortable but it was WELL WORTH IT! The Views are jaw dropping and we were graced with gorgeous sunsets and peaceful bird singing sunrises!
Beds are comfortable. There is a "pool room" but can easily be a 3rd bdrm - because we found an air mattress - just need a pump. Our son was comfortable sleep'g on the couch.
The Cabin is spacious with 2large bedrooms and 3bathrooms, a large open floor plan kitchen and dining area with ample seating and a very comfortable family gathering area around the tv and fireplace. The kitchen is better stocked than my own kitchen!! There is a charcoal grill that we used and all appliances were in excellent condition. Everything was clean and orderly. Plenty of towels for the bathroom also!
There's a Kroger store approx. 10mins away on Wears Valley Rd and a Dollar General nearby too. Cabin is in a great location - quiet and secluded but not far from the main shopping and entertainment.
We have just a couple of suggestions:
1) Provide more Kitchen towels . There was only one wash towel and one drying towel for the kitchen --- but plenty of bathroom towels. The bathroom towels were in the dryer and we had to fold them - evidentially the cleaning company doesn't wait for these to dry and put away.
2) Personal touches go a LOOOONG WAY! It would be so thoughtful and charming if there had been a small plate of cookies or box of chocolates or snacks for the guests' arrival and a greeting card with it. Okay, I know I'm asking for too much. But if I owned a cabin and rented it out - I would have so much fun doing things like this! Perhaps in the reservation process a simple choice of the Guests' 3 favorite things -- Snacks; Popcorn or Pretzels, Chocolates or Cookies W/ bottles of water. What a lovely surprise awaiting the long traveling guests! (surely you can hide the costs - just don't overcharge ;)
FINAL WORD: FABULOUS PLACE & WANT TO STAY AGAIN !! Oh and Read Psalm 121 while relaxing on the porch - watching the sunset! Be blessed
Thoroughly enjoyed this cabin
Relaxing... great location... clean and beautiful!!
Dollywood and Dolly's Spash County are minutes away. Not to mention the numerous attractions that Pigeon Forge has to offer with unlimited restaurants to choose from. With our convenient location off Wears Valley Road you can spend the day tubing in Townsend, or spend the day in Cades Cove hiking, viewing wildlife, and enjoying a picnic.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Prices are subject to change.