Find a whole lot of fun in the little town of Fillmore when you stay at this studio cabin that sleeps 2! Nestled in Wagons West RV Park, this sweet spot provides plenty of amenities for a camp-like atmosphere, but with the perks of a private log cabin! Spend your mornings sipping coffee on the front porch swing, your afternoons ATVing through Fishlake National Forest, and evenings around the charcoal grills for an at-home picnic. You'll soon see why Fillmore is a hidden gem in the heart of Utah!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
You'll instantly feel like a Fillmore local from the moment you arrive at Wagons West Park. Walk around the property to find dozens of locals and visitors alike, enjoying the many on-site amenities including charcoal grills, puzzles, books, fire pits, picnic tables and more!
While many visit Wagons West via RV or camper, you'll have the luxury of a cozy cabin to return to each evening. Spend some downtime inside, indulging in your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV, or curled up with a good book at the adjacent table.
If you're not up for a slice from 5 Buck Pizza down the road, treat loved ones to a dinner date right at home. The kitchenette is well equipped with a microwave, mini fridge and 2-burner stove to assist in any home-cooked creations. Enjoy dining in at the 2-person table or outside around the shared picnic tables!
End the day with a couple of brews on the front porch swing, as the campers call it a night and the kiddos roast s'mores on the fire pit. When you're ready to retire in the evening, a plush queen bed awaits you inside the studio.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in historic Fillmore, Utah's first capital, Wagons West Park showcases all the best of the town just down the road! Start your day with brunch at Cluff's Car Hop Cafe before spending the day playing in City Park, touring the Territorial Statehouse Museum or strolling down Main Street.
Drive 5 minutes over to Utah ATV Rentals to begin your offroad adventure! Just 5 miles down the road sits a mecca of offroading territory found in Fishlake National Forest and the West Desert. Visit in June to join in on all the fun of ATV Jamboree, held right in Fillmore each year!
Take a 30-minute trip South to experience the wonderful West Desert. Here you'll find dozens of extinct volcanoes, fossils, lava rocks and plenty of opportunity for rockhounding. Stop by Cove Fort to see an original 1800's stopping point built out of lava rock!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, private front porch, front porch swing, parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Access to community amenities including charcoal grills, portable fire pits, picnic tables, puzzles, books, and coin-operated laundry machines
- Charming Fillmore location - Found just off the main street of town with nearby access to Fishlake National Forest and the West Desert
- International Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~ 148 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this home sleeps 2 in the queen bed but is flexible up to 6 if guests provide their own sleeping accommodations
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in