Molino De Agua El Buddha 7th Floor Superb Seaview - Low Spring Rates AAA+ Decor
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION is not the only thing that makes Molino de Agua the premier residence in the Zona Romantica of Puerto Vallarta. This prestigious unique condominium residence is located in“Old Town” where the Rio Cuale meets Banderas Bay and the famous Malecón seafront promenade.
Here, you are in one of Mexico’s most popular fun in the sun destinations where you will encounter friendly people, great food and new experiences. The best of traditional Mexico is still alive and flourishing in Old Town.
Molino de Agua offers new secure beachfront luxury with private landscaped gardens on the edge of a picturesque river. Imagine, having riverside and ocean front views from your terrace and both accessible on private walking paths.
Since all of the condos being offered for rent in Molino de Agua are beautiful the usual way to distinguish between them is the interior design and furnishings and, of course, the seasonal rental rates which can vary. Also, upper level units (7th flr to Penthouses) attract slightly higher rental rates because of the spectacular view (whale watching and cityviews).
Our unit 708 in tower five has been treated to a tasteful makeover to upgrade and create a fresh look and spirit that we know will enhance your vacation. Our extensive list of features and amenities is shown in the section below.
Concierge service is also available, at slight additional cost, to meet you at the airport, deliver you to your condo, go through a familiarization briefing and take you shopping for food . Your Concierge is on call for all your needs and we will try our best to give you blue chip service during your stay.
In addition, you will feel safe and secure with the presence of an English speaking security staff patrolling on duty 24 hours a day in our private gated oasis. All the staff are very friendly and able to answer most of your questions so feel free!
Bienvenido Viviane and Lee
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Toll Free# at Molino de Agua = - 917-387 1901
Member since: 2013
- On floor 7
- 3400 sq. ft.
- Elevator : To your door….two condos each floor.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master o Ceiling mounted TV. Bedroom o Designer 10 drawer bureau o Photo art on canvas o Large walk in closet o Two seat leather sofa o.Built-in Safe for valuables o High quality luxury linens 2ND Bedroom: King sized bed - Designer headboard - New dressing bureau with large mirror o Ensuite marble large shower ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Bathrooms: Plush towels throughout including beach towels - Hand and bath soaps High quality Kohler fixtures Master Bathroom: Jacuzzi style jet tub for two with city and mountain view Master Bathroom: Jacuzzi style jet tub for two with city and mountain view • Terrace off bath with mountain view • Double sink dual mirrors • Large marble showers • Hair dryer ...moreless
- Booking Confirmation is first step. Call owner for reservation details and to pay by check, direct deposit, or bank transfer. Or to use Homeaway payment system (2.5% their processing fee added). Reservation will not be official until 50% of payment is received. Check Calendar for availabilities. 1. 50% down payment to hold the reservation 2. Balance due 90 days prior to the first rental date 3. Damage deposit of $1000. Damage deposit will be returned within 20 days of checkout minus electricity cost or damages. 4. Cancellation Policy: 90 days from date of deposit - 100% full refund. Deposits made within 60 days of check-in will not be refunded. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 23 - Dec 19, 2016
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 4, 2017
6 night min stay
Jan 5 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Taxes Not included
Renters are charged 2.9 pesos (US .25 cents) per Kilowatt for electricity. Meter reading recorded first day of occupancy. You may ask for a reading at any time. Do not run zone airconditioner with open terrace doors as it will cause undue use in kilowatts. Normal usage varies according to the season. Summer average 200 plus kws per week. Winter much lower due to no aircon running.
CANCELLATION POLICY; AFTER 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF RESERVATION- NO REFUND. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be paid in full and have no refund.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Molino de Agua is the prominent location on the seaside amidst popular spots of recreation and restaurants. It's private security gate opens to the Malecon Promenade and the beach.
Puerto Vallarta is a popular alternative lifestyle destination. Fun bars and cafes line the shore and shops displaying beautiful Mexican handicrafts in silver and pottery abound. For familiar American supplies our Concierge brings you to Costco, Walmart, Home depot and Sam's. Taxis are cheap...and negotiable. Manicure and pedicure half a block away. Exceptional doctors and dentists available and recommended.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Raised in Europe, Viviane Moos is fluent in five languages and loves people. Even Lee. Viviane is an award winning internationally recognized photo-journalist and if you wish to learn a lot more about her wonderful work simply log onto her website.
Why the Owner Chose Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico:
By far the best destination site on the Puerto Vallarta Zona Romantica seafront. It has beauty, modernity, security and access to all the action.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Gated privacy with friendly urbane neighbors. Also, alternative lifestyle friendly.
- Primary: 2128895995 Toll Free# at Molino de Agua = - 917-387 1901
- Secondary: +1 9175530865
Links to more information:
708 Terrace view
Eight person stylish dining w seaview
Glassed in Marble showers - each bdrm
2nd bedroom Mountain view big closet
Bedroom 3 queen size bed marble shower across from sliding wood doors
Molino staff.....always smiling
Terrace view to the Malecon promenade
Drinks on the house
Fireworks nightly seen from terrace
Uncrowded 300ft infinity pool with 'Palapa Bar'
A really comfortable sofa and 60 inch TV
Well equipped spacious open kitchen
Jet tub for two Zona Romantica view
Spacious Master Bedroom w ceiling TV
24 hr Security Seafront Gate - 24 hr smile
Welcome to the Sea Monkey next door
As the sun slowly sets......
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.