Find out why the Bethany Beach area is one of Delaware's best-kept secrets when you stay at this lovely 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental condo in Millville. This 1,975-square-foot unit sleeps up to 8 travelers and provides access to top-tier community amenities. Launch your boat from the shared dock or linger in downtown to find the perfect seafood eatery just 2 miles away. Plan an afternoon visit to cruise south to shop at Ocean City Boardwalk or surf the waves at Fenwick Island State Park!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4 (Den): Queen Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy a do-as-you-please coastal lifestyle with family and friends while staying at this Millville condo. Spend late afternoons sipping a beverage on the furnished deck after a day at the beach.
Cool off inside as you grab a seat on one of the 2 couches in the main living room. Flip on the 43-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV to continue watching a captivating series!
Meander around the corner if you're in the mood to prepare a snack or 3-course meal. The fully equipped kitchen showcases an island with a built-in breakfast bar.
A classic Boraam farmhouse dining table awaits to host your freshly cooked feasts. Weather permitting, dine al fresco on the patio as you share the day's highlights.
Let your body recharge with a peaceful night's sleep in one of the 4 bedrooms. The king master suite features a flat-screen cable TV and an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity.
A queen bed, twin daybed with twin trundle, and a queen sleeper sofa with a portable memory foam mattress are sure to provide ideal sleeping arrangements for everyone in the group.
The Creekside community offers a variety of amenities, so be sure to check out the clubhouse and seasonal swimming pool. If you brought your own watercraft, launch it seamlessly from the on-site ramp.
See if striped bass, sea trout, bluefish, or kingfish will be your catch of the day when you fish near White Creek or the Indian River. If you prefer crustaceans, try your hand at an east coast favorite pastime - crabbing!
Join other beach-goers with a visit to the unspoiled white sandy shorelines in Bethany Beach. Located just 2 miles away, this coastal zone is a hub for sun-filled afternoons and cafes serving up favorite comfort foods.
Ocean City Boardwalk surely merits a day trip, so don’t miss the array of seaside attractions a scenic 40-minute drive south of this condo! Shop for essential beach gear, enjoy the views from the Ferris wheel, or snack on popcorn while watching the sunset.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished viewing deck, flat-screen cable Smart TV, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, convenient parking, and more
- Creekside community amenities include access to the clubhouse, boat launch, fishing pier, seasonal swimming pool, and more
- Idyllic Millville location 2 miles from downtown Bethany Beach, within walking distance to shops and restaurants, 40-minute drive to Ocean City Boardwalk and other coastal attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salisbury Regional Airport, 5485 Airport Terminal Rd A, Salisbury, MD 21804, (~30.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in