Experience coastal living at its finest from this upscale 1-bedroom, 1-bath Miami vacation rental condo that sleeps 4. Located in the full service building of Opera Tower, this property provides all the luxuries of a high-end hotel! Recharge on the rooftop sundeck, complete with a pool and cabanas, or venture out to explore Margaret Pace Park right across the street. Hop on the free trolley to get a ride into downtown and check out the Design District, Bayside Marketplace and much more!
Bedroom: Queen Bed, Pullout Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Spend the afternoon exploring the oceanfront of Margaret Pace Park or sunbathing closer to home on the building’s rooftop deck. On your way back, stop by the on-site mini mart or head straight up to the condo to sort through the Welcome Basket for a snack!
Take a break from the bustling city and balmy sunshine in the open living area, highlighted by West Elm furnishings and a floor-to-ceiling sliding door. Stream a feel-good show on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV or step out to the balcony to recharge with breathtaking views of the ocean and cityscape.
When you’re feeling hungry, take the trolley into downtown to dine at a trendy cafe or opt for home-cooked cuisine in the gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. Share your culinary creation at the Scandinavian-style table set for 4.
Before a memorable night out in Miami, freshen up in the full bathroom boasting a tub/shower combo with a floor-to-ceiling glass door.
You’ll have no trouble drifting off to sleep in the bedroom, furnished with a queen bed and 39-inch flat-screen cable TV, and decorated with an elegant fusion of sleek white and dark wood accents.
Rise and shine with a caffeine boost from the Nespresso machine and enjoy your coffee out on the balcony which can be accessed straight from the bedroom!
Kick off your Miami vacation at Margaret Pace Park, mere steps from the condo! This 8-acre urban park sits on the edge of Biscayne Bay offering scenic views, sport courts, personal workout equipment, bike rentals, grill and picnic areas, and so much more! Also only a short stroll away is the marina, offering jet boat rides, jet ski and Flyboard rentals.
Take a ride on the free trolley to pursue upscale shops, local art galleries and trendy eateries in downtown. Venture into the Design District, home to European boutiques, high-end interior design stores and five-star restaurants or check out the Bayside Marketplace, a waterfront farmers’ market offering a shopping mall and boat tours around Bayfront Park.
For even more shopping and dining options, check out the luxurious Brickell City Centre or the charming Mary Brickell Village. Stick around downtown after dark to experience the exuberant night scene that flourishes throughout the city!
Dive further into the area's history and culture scene at one of the many downtown museums just minutes from the condo. Tour the waterfront of the Perez Art Museum and explore the hands-on exhibits at the Philip and Patricia Frost Museum!
Other world-class attractions under 10 minutes away include the Wynwood Walls, Zoo Miami. American Airlines Arena, Arsht Center and the neighborhood of South Beach, along with the beautiful Venetian Islands.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Nespresso machine, in-unit laundry machines, walk-in closet, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, comfortable mattress toppers, private balcony with city and ocean views, welcome basket with granola bars, 1 reserved parking spot and more
- Opera Tower amenities include an on-site convenience store, beauty salon, nail salon, dry cleaner, fitness facility, restaurant, sundeck, heated swimming pool, 2 whirlpool spas, grill area, 24-hour valet and front desk service
- Unbeatable Miami location - Steps from Margaret Pace Park! Minutes from downtown, the Design District, Bayside Marketplace, Brickell City Centre, South Beach and other popular attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Miami International Airport - 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (~9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in