Come and enjoy all the pleasures Florida has to offer from this ground-floor 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo. Located in a highly sought after area of the Florida Suncoast, you'll have everything you need in an ideal location. Situated right off of South Tamiami Trail, all that Venice is known for is right at your fingertips, from golf courses and beaches to the historic downtown area! This condo can accommodate up to 6 guests and features a heated community pool, grill and clubhouse.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
This ground-floor unit makes coming and going convenient for all! Upon arrival, take a relaxing stroll around the grounds. You'll pass a lovely heated swimming pool, clubhouse and picnic area just a few minutes away from the condo.
Back inside you'll find that the 1,100 square foot unit features everything you may need to have a comfortable stay, including a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wireless internet access.
Vaulted ceilings and the split floor plan further open the unit, which comfortably sleeps 4 in beds with additional sleeping arrangements for 2 on the provided air mattress.
Enjoy morning coffee and happy hour cocktails on one of 2 lanais or the rear patio. When dinner rolls around, gather around the 4-person dining table or set the outdoor dining table for 2.
Stay entertained on a rainy day by tuning into your favorite show on living room flat-screen cable TV. This spacious area offers perfect seating for movie night on the reclining couch and armchair.
Venice is famous for its long stretches of fabulous beaches, pristine golf courses and stunning historic downtown area. This convenient location allows you to experience it all within 15-20 minutes of the property or less!
Walk the beautiful boulevard in Historic Downtown Venice and admire the Italian architecture. There you can enjoy free music on Friday's at the Gazebo Stage, full performances atThe Venice Theater and fantastic shopping and dining.
Miles of coastline just 15 minutes away means that you'll have no trouble finding the perfect spot to lay out your beach towel and soak up the sun. If fishing is your spot, head straight to the Venice Fishing Pier! You can cast off the pier or comb the sandy beach in search for fossilized shark teeth! When you're ready for a cold drink, stop by the tiki bar at Sharky's on the Pier.
Don't forget to bring your clubs, as Venice is a golfer's paradise! This home is located within minutes of several palm tree-lined courses, including Plantation Golf & Country Club, Venice East Golf Course and Pelican Pointe Golf and Country Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 lanais, golf course views, outdoor dining area, central air conditioning, linens and towels, beach towels, beach umbrella, storage closet, washer and dryer, air mattress, 1 covered parking spot, open guest parking, a community pool, community grills, community clubhouse w/ kitchen and more
- Ideally located Venice condo! From this convenient ground-floor unit you can enjoy easy access to all that makes Venice a sought-after destination, including golf courses, white-sand beaches, Historic Downtown Venice and the Venice Fishing Pier
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, (~33 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 4 guests on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 guests with use of the air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in