RiverWalk Place is a great destination for gamedays -- or any time! This high-end condominium development is located in the middle of a park system with walking trails that stretch a total of 3 miles along the Black Warrior River. It’s within a reasonable walking distance (and an easy ride) from the University of Alabama, Bryant-Denny Stadium, the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater and downtown Tuscaloosa. Plus, Tuscaloosa now has Uber for added convenience.
Here are a few things about our condo that make it distinctive:
• Spacious with 1425 sq ft and 10-foot ceilings, plus a big 350 sq ft covered balcony as added living area overlooking the scenic Black Warrior River.
• Master bedroom with king, second bedroom with queen plus a multi-purpose room with the privacy of a bedroom with foldout that also can serve as an office, and/or dining room.
• State-of-the-art open kitchen with granite countertops.
• Amenities include two gas fireplaces, oriental rugs and fine art decor.
• Huge, beautiful master bath with garden tub and separate shower.
• Second bath with granite and decorator tile throughout.
• Two walk-in closets and plenty of additional closet and storage space.
• Wi-fi, U-verse, and four television sets.
• Washer and dryer.
• Top-floor (3rd) unit with resident-only elevator.
• Another Broken Egg, Tuscaloosa’s best known breakfast restaurant, and the very popular River restaurant are both on site.
• With two fold-outs, capable of sleeping 6 people comfortably.