Welcome to the "Western Gateway" to Rocky Mountain National Park! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhome is an ideal home base for your Grand Lake getaway. Well appointed and tastefully decorated, 9 guests will find everything they need to have a relaxing stay throughout 1,300 square feet of living space. Ideally located within walking distance of Grand Lake or the shops, restaurants and galleries in town, the possibilities for year-round outdoor recreation and enjoyment are endless.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
From the moment you step inside this cozy townhome, you'll feel warmly welcomed to the Rocky Mountain region. The very best of mountain living is here, with the rustic-yet-comfortable decor, a cozy gas fireplace and expansive views from the private balcony.
Gather around on the covered balcony for morning coffee or happy hour cocktails where you'll have serene views of all the beauty of Grand Lake.
Cooking for your travel group is a joy in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and all the cooking essentials you may need. The breakfast counter seats 4, as does the adjacent dining table.
Stream all your favorite shows through the wireless internet access on any of the 4 flat-screen cable TVs, located in each bedroom and the living room.
For rest after a fun day at the lake, retreat to 3 bedrooms and enjoy peace and privacy. This townhome offers 2.5 bathrooms, as well as an in-unit washer and dryer.
This cozy abode is in a great downtown location in the heart of Grand Lake Village. From here you're within walking distance of both the downtown area shops, bars, restaurants and galleries and beautiful Grand Lake! All year long Grand Lake is a paradise for those seeking a unique outdoor recreation experience with a charming small-town feel.
In the winter there's snowmobiling, great cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails, ice skating and ice fishing on Grand Lake! For sledding and tubing, head to the Grand Lake Metropolitan Recreation District roughly 3 miles away.
If you'd like to experience some of Colorado's first-class skiing, the townhome is approximately 20 miles from Granby Ranch and 36 miles from Winter Park - easily driven to and from for a single day of skiing!
In the summer you can forward to boating, fishing and swimming on the lake, or hiking, biking and horseback riding on scenic mountain trails. For an unforgettable adventure, head to Rocky Mountain National Park roughly 15 minutes away.
Don't miss out on the Hot Sulphur Springs, an area consisting of more than 20 indoor and outdoor mineral hot pools and located about 30 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 4 flat-screen cable TVs w/ streaming, free WiFi, gas fireplace, covered private balcony, outdoor furniture, linens and towels, washer and dryer, baby gate (available upon request), Pack n' Play (available upon request), ample parking and more
- Serene Grand Lake location - Located in the heart of Grand Lake Village within walking distance of downtown and the lake! 45 minutes or less to ski resorts, 30 minutes to the hot springs and 3 miles from thrilling tubing hills! About 15 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park Grand Lake entrance
- Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, ( ~ 127 miles / 2 hours 42 minutes)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please reach out to Evolve to request a baby gate and/or Pack n' Play
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in