Perched on the side of a hill, Raven's View has a view across to Katoomba and the National Park (cliff glimpses).
Raven's View is an early 1900's, totally private, light-filled weatherboard cottage located on a quiet street within a ten-minute walk to Katoomba Station and the shops. It ticks all the boxes: fireplace, solitude, spa (jet-bath) and views!
Raven's View is the perfect base for everything the Blue Mountains has to offer including nature walks, festivals, restaurants and cafes.
The house comprises of:
- Two bedrooms (one king, one queen)
- Bathroom with spa (jet-bath)
- A large fully-equipped kitchen with stove and oven
- Living area with gas log fireplace and Netflix
- Dining room that seats six
- A hallway with doors at both ends (so pets don't run out the front door)
- Romantic gardens that cascade down the hill.
The entire house and gardens are for guests to enjoy. The garden is fenced to contain pets. Pets must be kept in the front garden.
Interaction with guests
We leave you alone to enjoy the peace and quiet. If there is anything you need, I am always happy to answer any questions.
Other things to note
There is ample street parking with a short walk to the front door. You can access the property with a code, which will be supplied with the booking confirmation.