A Totally Loaded Rv for Rent or Delivery to Enjoy Monterey Bay + Big Sur Areas!!(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Recreational Vehicle
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
A beautiful RV that sleeps 6 people delivered to breathtaking campsites
Please check our rental calendar and assuming she is available then NOW it's time to fall in love with...
I. Her Ideal Floor Plan
The very rare Jamboree 24P Party Model has the Ultimate floor plan:
• By Day: 2 dinettes creates multiple eating, food prep, playing and chill out areas. Ideal for families!
• By Night: Coverts to 3 beds, sleeps 5-6 (1 double, 1 twin & a queen bed)
• All blankets, sheets and pillows included. No need to lug all your own sheets or do laundry after your trip!
II. Her Supreme Setup
Everything you need and nothing you don't
• 24-foot model is just long enough to fit a group of 6 but easy to drive and park
• Indoor AND outdoor entertainment systems, both with AUX input hookups
• Large refrigerator, microwave, 3 burner stove, oven, double sink
• 20M BTU furnace and roof-mounted air conditioner with thermostat - fully ducted for even distribution of air temperature
• 3-battery system means less generator time & more peace
III. Her Utmost Reliability & Safety
Peace of mind is the foundation of a most excellent adventure
• Ford Triton V10 (6.8) with only about 52,000 miles. Fast, reliable, economical (about 10-12 mpg)
• Super reliable Onan 4K generator with less than 400 hours
• Pristine upholstery & carpet--smoke and pet free.
• Two Solar Panels + two new marine RV batteries = minimal noisy & costly generator--saves $$
• Perfectly maintained, all records & manuals. Inspected front to rear before you rent
IV. Her Toys and Goodies
All you need to do is 'show up' and enjoy! No need to bring it all yourself like other rentals **big benefit**
• Large 16-foot awning for huge outdoor shelter from the elements (almost impossible to find in normal rentals)
• 4-bike rear rack = room for toys galore
• Outdoor gas BBQ + utensils
• Four outdoor lounge chairs with portable cooler + ice kits for outdoor fun
• Games Galore: Uno, cards, bocci ball, kids stuff, Jenga, Apples 2 Apples and more.
• Sheets & blankets for all three beds included + two soft adult towels
• Full cooking & eating setup for six including full cookware set, kitchen utensils, plates/bowls/cups, fruit bowl, serving pitchers, coffee maker & coffee cups and more!
• Cleaning supplies (soap, broom/dust pan, sponges, etc)
• Hammock with mounting straps
• Ambient LED candle lights to create evening relaxed vibe safely
• Picnic/Beach blanket + outdoor table cloth + shade umbrella + beach toys
• Toys and special services available on request (for a nominal extra fee). See list below and inquire:
1) Beach Cruisers (2 available)--These are free with all delivery options!
2) Men's mountain bike.
3) Child Bike with pedals, 12 inch (3-4 y/o)
4) Beach toys (more!)
6) Shopping service--we'll get your list stocked and ready for fun
***7) Concierge service--we'll set up Amber at the park of your choice (Big Basin, New Brighton, Henry Cowell, Big Sur, Santa Cruz Harbor and more!)
We are passionate about helping people create unforgettable adventures and we would love to share Amber with respectful travelers. You don't need insurance if you use our delivery service (delivery fees range start at $75 each way). If you plan to drive Amber you need to add Amber to your policy for the term of the rental, sometimes called an insurance binder.
Standard Rate from Nov 22-March 20, 3-night min stay, $155/night
Peak Season March 20-September 15 $170/night
Holiday Rate $170/night with 3 night minimum for all holiday seasons
You'll see very quickly that there is nothing that compares with Amber's unique offering to your family. Have fun!
Scott & Angel
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Recreational Vehicle
- 192 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Lake View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 14 - Sep 18, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 21 - Jan 9, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
100 Miles/Day are allotted. Any mileage over that is charged at 35 cents a mile and taken out of your security deposit. We accept credit cards for security deposits only. We request cash/e-check/check/transfer for the rental fees. Thanks for your understanding.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Depending where you choose to stay with Amber and your crew, here's some nuggets not to be missed!
1) NEW BRIGHTON STATE BEACH: This is the main area we love to share and it's priceless! Relax on the beach in front of the campsite, stroll to Capitola, Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Nicene Marks State Park.
2) BIG SUR CAMPGROUNDS: Our favorite place on earth is at Plasket Creek Campground in Big Sur. We can deliver Amber there or you can make the drive. It has a beach right across the road--very special. Check it out on the web!
3) HENRY COWELL STATE PARK: This is redwood tree paradise and nearby you have the charming town of Felton, the Roaring Camp Railway and UCSC nature reserve is the world's best mountain biking/hiking.
4) BIG BASIN STATE PARK: This park is truly stunning! The hiking, river, trees and nature will leave you breathless. Nearby you have golfing at Boulder Creek Golf Club and downtown Boulder Creek is a real taste of life in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The brewery is great and the locals friendly.
5) PINTO LAKE: If you want more of a 'locals camping experience' this is it. Local families camp here to fish and enjoy this adorable lake. There's a playground for kids and nearby plenty of restaurants in the town of Watsonville, famous for amazing fresh produce and authentic Mexican food.
6) SUNSET STATE BEACH: This beach is in the dunes and the landscapes and vegetation are unique to the California Central Coast. Nearby you have Watsonville and Manresa Beaches to explore
Year Purchased: 2016
About the owner: Angel and Scott met in 2011 in Santa Cruz, Ca while Scott was promoting a brand new Designated Driver service called Cruz Control DD (CruzControlDD.com). Friends at first, they grew closer together over the next year, eventually deciding to tie the knot in Oct. 2015. They purchased AMBER in March 2016 from Jamie and Cristina Bianchini. They met the family and instantly formed a connection with them and their precious Amber. The Bianchini family started AMBER out of love and a vision that connected nature with home. Scott and Angel carry the same vision for the future and are excited for the many RV adventures ahead . They are based in beautiful Santa Cruz, California.
Why the Owner Chose Capitola, CA, USA:
These five campgrounds give you a chance to enjoy some of the the world's most stunning nature--smell the fresh air, see the at night stars, hear the sounds of nature and connect with natural wonders with the ones you love WITHOUT the headaches and hassles of having to organize it all yourself.
The Unique Benefits at this Recreational Vehicle:
AMBER is a labor of love. We love the ability to have all the comforts of home with pristine nature out the windows and door. To sleep in a warm bed, cook a nice meal, take a hot shower while having views and natural attractions right there inspired us to get AMBER for ourselves and share it with others too. Enjoy!
- Primary: 8313450822 Please call from 11AM to 9PM, PST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Meet Amber, the Adventure RV ready for rent or delivery
The culinary lounge (the parents area for us)
Time for bed! The tables quickly convert to beds and all sheets are provided.
A spacious bathroom
The daytime floorplan
The outdoor zone is ideal--BBQ, plates, picnic blanket and more.
Outdoor sound system with ipod hookup, fm/am, cassette
She's used but in better shape than most boring, expensive rentals. only 25K mls
Like new cockpit--easy to drive, great sounds, comfortable, fast, good mpg
2 Bikes included with extras available for rent.
Enjoy the campfire with 4 camping chairs.
A special floor plan with two dining areas--great for groups, families & social
The 2nd dining area (kids table seats up to 4, sleeps 2)
The twin is perfect for two kids, on adult or one cuddly couple ;)
The inside shower (there is an outside shower too)
The nighttime floorplan: one full, one twin and one queen bed
The outdoor shower experience is not to be missed--hot water, wood tiles + views
View of Amber from the hammock (included with mounting gear)
Plenty seat belts for precious cargo
Amber goes all over California. From the Beach to the Forest.
Beautiful Big Sur set up.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.