About the property
- Recreational Vehicle192 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
A beautiful RV that sleeps 6 people delivered to breathtaking campsites
We would like to share our precious Amber with the right people who are looking for a special RV experience here in California. Unlike stale rentals from a large RV rental company, Amber is truly a gem loaded with unique features and benefits you can only find in an adored and cared for family RV.
Please check our rental calendar and assuming she is available then NOW it's time to fall in love with...
I. Her Ideal Floor Plan
The very rare Jamboree 24P Party Model has the Ultimate floor plan:
• By Day: 2 dinettes creates multiple eating, food prep, playing and chill out areas. Ideal for families!
• By Night: Coverts to 3 beds, sleeps 5-6 (1 double, 1 twin & a queen bed)
• All blankets, sheets and pillows included. No need to lug all your own sheets or do laundry after your trip!
II. Her Supreme Setup
Everything you need and nothing you don't
• 24-foot model is just long enough to fit a group of 6 but easy to drive and park
• Large bathroom with indoor AND outdoor hot showers with 36 gallon tank
• Indoor AND outdoor entertainment systems, both with AUX input hookups
• Large refrigerator, microwave, 3 burner stove, oven, double sink
• 20M BTU furnace and roof-mounted air conditioner with thermostat - fully ducted for even distribution of air temperature
• 3-battery system means less generator time & more peace
III. Her Utmost Reliability & Safety
Peace of mind is the foundation of a most excellent adventure
• Ford Triton V10 (6.8) with only about 52,000 miles. Fast, reliable, economical (about 10-12 mpg)
• Super reliable Onan 4K generator with less than 400 hours
• Pristine upholstery & carpet--smoke and pet free.
• Two Solar Panels + two new marine RV batteries = minimal noisy & costly generator--saves $$
• Perfectly maintained, all records & manuals. Inspected front to rear before you rent
IV. Her Toys and Goodies
All you need to do is 'show up' and enjoy! No need to bring it all yourself like other rentals **big benefit**
• Large 16-foot awning for huge outdoor shelter from the elements (almost impossible to find in normal rentals)
• 4-bike rear rack = room for toys galore
• Outdoor gas BBQ + utensils
• Four outdoor lounge chairs with portable cooler + ice kits for outdoor fun
• Games Galore: Uno, cards, bocci ball, kids stuff, Jenga, Apples 2 Apples and more.
• Sheets & blankets for all three beds included + two soft adult towels
• Full cooking & eating setup for six including full cookware set, kitchen utensils, plates/bowls/cups, fruit bowl, serving pitchers, coffee maker & coffee cups and more!
• Cleaning supplies (soap, broom/dust pan, sponges, etc)
• Hammock with mounting straps
• Ambient LED candle lights to create evening relaxed vibe safely
• Picnic/Beach blanket + outdoor table cloth + shade umbrella + beach toys
• Toys and special services available on request (for a nominal extra fee). See list below and inquire:
1) Beach Cruisers (2 available)--These are free with all delivery options!
2) Men's mountain bike.
3) Child Bike with pedals, 12 inch (3-4 y/o)
4) Beach toys (more!)
6) Shopping service--we'll get your list stocked and ready for fun
***7) Concierge service--we'll set up Amber at the park of your choice (Big Basin, New Brighton, Henry Cowell, Big Sur, Santa Cruz Harbor and more!)
We are passionate about helping people create unforgettable adventures and we would love to share Amber with respectful travelers. You don't need insurance if you use our delivery service (delivery fees range start at $75 each way). If you plan to drive Amber you need to add Amber to your policy for the term of the rental, sometimes called an insurance binder.
Standard Rate from Nov 22-March 20, 3-night min stay, $155/night
Peak Season March 20-September 15 $170/night
Holiday Rate $170/night with 3 night minimum for all holiday seasons
You'll see very quickly that there is nothing that compares with Amber's unique offering to your family. Have fun!
Scott & Angel
Scott Vaughn and Angel Brown
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Scott Vaughn and Angel Brown
Angel and Scott met in 2011 in Santa Cruz, Ca while Scott was promoting a brand new Designated Driver service called Cruz Control DD (CruzControlDD.com). Friends at first, they grew closer together over the next year, eventually deciding to tie the knot in Oct. 2015. They purchased AMBER in March 2016 from Jamie and Cristina Bianchini. They met the family and instantly formed a connection with them and their precious Amber. The Bianchini family started AMBER out of love and a vision that connected nature with home. Scott and Angel carry the same vision for the future and are excited for the many RV adventures ahead . They are based in beautiful Santa Cruz, California.
Scott Vaughn and Angel Brown purchased this Recreational Vehicle in 2016
Why Scott Vaughn and Angel Brown chose Soquel
These five campgrounds give you a chance to enjoy some of the the world's most stunning nature--smell the fresh air, see the at night stars, hear the sounds of nature and connect with natural wonders with the ones you love WITHOUT the headaches and hassles of having to organize it all yourself.
What makes this Recreational Vehicle unique
AMBER is a labor of love. We love the ability to have all the comforts of home with pristine nature out the windows and door. To sleep in a warm bed, cook a nice meal, take a hot shower while having views and natural attractions right there inspired us to get AMBER for ourselves and share it with others too. Enjoy!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Everything works perfectly
This was my first rv Trip. Went very smooth. All of Amber’s amenities worked perfectly. Generator fires right up. Hot water, stereo can play all day and night without draining battery thanks to the solar panel. Great time for the family. Thank you amber!
Awesome break from hotels
We had a wonderful time in Amber and at Costanoa Campground. Everything was exactly what we expected with no surprises. The videos provided before our stay were very helpful and came in handy when we had to put the awning back up due to wind gusts. We felt safe, well prepared, had all the creature comforts we needed, and we would definitely do this again. We are experienced campers, so we had pretty high expectations. Amber did not disappoint! I can hardly believe this motorhome is 20 years old. Everything is so well-kept and maintained. Thank you again for a wonderful and relaxing vacation. I finally got my dose of "Vitamin Sea" in Amber.
Wonderful get away
Family get away in the Amber was a fantastic time. Enough room for the four of us and our Border Collie Lucy. Amber came with everything we needed. bring extra bath towels if you have more than two people. Kitchen came stocked and over all it was a wonderful and comfortable time. Highly recommend and will for sure return for another Amber adventure.
The RV is pretty old. But, Scott was awesome, and the RV was fully stocked and clean. Scott set the RV up for us at the campsite. Everything worked perfectly. We had a great time.
Fully equipped RV
Great people to work with
Great RV rental with wonderful owners
Rented Amber for a long weekend in Santa Cruz. The vehicle was delivered to our campsite and was set up when we arrived. After an instructional run through, the owners left and we enjoyed a great weekend. Amber slept 4 of us in 3 different beds, had a refrigerator/freezer, and all supplies that we needed (and didn't know we needed). The communication with Scott, the owner, made everything stress-free. He answered all questions and offered advice to enhance our vacation.
Depending where you choose to stay with Amber and your crew, here's some nuggets not to be missed!
1) NEW BRIGHTON STATE BEACH: This is the main area we love to share and it's priceless! Relax on the beach in front of the campsite, stroll to Capitola, Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Nicene Marks State Park.
2) BIG SUR CAMPGROUNDS: Our favorite place on earth is at Plasket Creek Campground in Big Sur. We can deliver Amber there or you can make the drive. It has a beach right across the road--very special. Check it out on the web!
3) HENRY COWELL STATE PARK: This is redwood tree paradise and nearby you have the charming town of Felton, the Roaring Camp Railway and UCSC nature reserve is the world's best mountain biking/hiking.
4) BIG BASIN STATE PARK: This park is truly stunning! The hiking, river, trees and nature will leave you breathless. Nearby you have golfing at Boulder Creek Golf Club and downtown Boulder Creek is a real taste of life in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The brewery is great and the locals friendly.
5) PINTO LAKE: If you want more of a 'locals camping experience' this is it. Local families camp here to fish and enjoy this adorable lake. There's a playground for kids and nearby plenty of restaurants in the town of Watsonville, famous for amazing fresh produce and authentic Mexican food.
6) SUNSET STATE BEACH: This beach is in the dunes and the landscapes and vegetation are unique to the California Central Coast. Nearby you have Watsonville and Manresa Beaches to explore
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
100 Miles/Day are allotted. Any mileage over that is charged at 35 cents a mile and taken out of your security deposit. We accept credit cards for security deposits only. We request cash/e-check/check/transfer for the rental fees. Thanks for your understanding.