|Space||192 sq. ft.|
|Property type||recreational vehicle|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
We would like to share our precious Amber with the right people who are looking for a special RV experience here in California. Unlike stale rentals from a large RV rental company, Amber is truly a gem loaded with unique features and benefits you can only find in an adored and cared for family RV.
Please check our rental calendar and assuming she is available then NOW it's time to fall in love with...
I. Her Ideal Floor Plan
The very rare Jamboree 24P Party Model has the Ultimate floor plan:
• By Day: 2 dinettes creates multiple eating, food prep, playing and chill out areas. Ideal for families!
• By Night: Coverts to 3 beds, sleeps 5-6 (1 double, 1 twin & a queen bed)
• All blankets, sheets and pillows included. No need to lug all your own sheets or do laundry after your trip!
II. Her Supreme Setup
Everything you need and nothing you don't
• 24-foot model is just long enough to fit a group of 6 but easy to drive and park
• Large bathroom with indoor AND outdoor hot showers with 36 gallon tank
• Indoor AND outdoor entertainment systems, both with AUX input hookups
• Large refrigerator, microwave, 3 burner stove, oven, double sink
• 20M BTU furnace and roof-mounted air conditioner with thermostat - fully ducted for even distribution of air temperature
• 3-battery system means less generator time & more peace
III. Her Utmost Reliability & Safety
Peace of mind is the foundation of a most excellent adventure
• Ford Triton V10 (6.8) with only about 52,000 miles. Fast, reliable, economical (about 10-12 mpg)
• Super reliable Onan 4K generator with less than 400 hours
• Pristine upholstery & carpet--smoke and pet free.
• Two Solar Panels + two new marine RV batteries = minimal noisy & costly generator--saves $$
• Perfectly maintained, all records & manuals. Inspected front to rear before you rent
IV. Her Toys and Goodies
All you need to do is 'show up' and enjoy! No need to bring it all yourself like other rentals **big benefit**
• Large 16-foot awning for huge outdoor shelter from the elements (almost impossible to find in normal rentals)
• 4-bike rear rack = room for toys galore
• Outdoor gas BBQ + utensils
• Four outdoor lounge chairs with portable cooler + ice kits for outdoor fun
• Games Galore: Uno, cards, bocci ball, kids stuff, Jenga, Apples 2 Apples and more.
• Sheets & blankets for all three beds included + two soft adult towels
• Full cooking & eating setup for six including full cookware set, kitchen utensils, plates/bowls/cups, fruit bowl, serving pitchers, coffee maker & coffee cups and more!
• Cleaning supplies (soap, broom/dust pan, sponges, etc)
• Hammock with mounting straps
• Ambient LED candle lights to create evening relaxed vibe safely
• Picnic/Beach blanket + outdoor table cloth + shade umbrella + beach toys
• Toys and special services available on request (for a nominal extra fee). See list below and inquire:
1) Beach Cruisers (2 available)--These are free with all delivery options!
2) Men's mountain bike.
3) Child Bike with pedals, 12 inch (3-4 y/o)
4) Beach toys (more!)
6) Shopping service--we'll get your list stocked and ready for fun
***7) Concierge service--we'll set up Amber at the park of your choice (Big Basin, New Brighton, Henry Cowell, Big Sur, Santa Cruz Harbor and more!)
We are passionate about helping people create unforgettable adventures and we would love to share Amber with respectful travelers. You don't need insurance if you use our delivery service (delivery fees range start at $75 each way). If you plan to drive Amber you need to add Amber to your policy for the term of the rental, sometimes called an insurance binder.
Standard Rate from Nov 22-March 20, 3-night min stay, $155/night
Peak Season March 20-September 15 $170/night
Holiday Rate $170/night with 3 night minimum for all holiday seasons
You'll see very quickly that there is nothing that compares with Amber's unique offering to your family. Have fun!
Scott & Angel
Angel and Scott met in 2011 in Santa Cruz, Ca while Scott was promoting a brand new Designated Driver service called Cruz Control DD (CruzControlDD.com). Friends at first, they grew closer together over the next year, eventually deciding to tie the knot in Oct. 2015. They purchased AMBER in March 2016 from Jamie and Cristina Bianchini. They met the family and instantly formed a connection with them and their precious Amber. The Bianchini family started AMBER out of love and a vision that connected nature with home. Scott and Angel carry the same vision for the future and are excited for the many RV adventures ahead . They are based in beautiful Santa Cruz, California.
Scott Vaughn and Angel Brown purchased this recreational vehicle in 2016
These five campgrounds give you a chance to enjoy some of the the world's most stunning nature--smell the fresh air, see the at night stars, hear the sounds of nature and connect with natural wonders with the ones you love WITHOUT the headaches and hassles of having to organize it all yourself.
AMBER is a labor of love. We love the ability to have all the comforts of home with pristine nature out the windows and door. To sleep in a warm bed, cook a nice meal, take a hot shower while having views and natural attractions right there inspired us to get AMBER for ourselves and share it with others too. Enjoy!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
This is the second time we rented Amber, and if anything, our experience was even better than the first time. We spent an awesome week camping and Amber was more than up to the task, enough water, power, and everything that was needed to make our week of hiking and exploring with our two children perfect.
Picking up and dropping off couldn't be easier, and Scott and Angel are such wonderful people, it almost feels like you're borrowing the RV from friends rather than renting it, and there's something about that which makes the whole experience, from start to finish, feel much more personal than picking up a camper at a rental place.
In terms of Amber, well like I said, she's fully equipped and in perfect working condition. There are plenty of kitchen utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery etc., and sheets, towels, folding chairs, grill. In fact, any situation that arose if we needed something, it would always be there, inside one of the many storage containers onboard.
We could go on about what a great RV it is, and how easy Scott and Angel are to deal with, but instead we'll spend our time researching and planning for our next trip with Amber!
Liz, Jona, Jesper and Mattias
Scott and Angel are a true pleasure to work with. Always a quick response and went above and beyond ensuring our grocery delivery did not fail!
Amber is exactly as described and then some. The cozy flannel sheets were a plus on the cold, rainy nights. Many warm personal touches in Amber's interior.
Thank you Scott & Angel for making our Christmas outing extra special!
My wife and I were very pleased with our decision to rent Amber for a week. This was our first time camping and made the experience wonderful. Scott really helped instruct all the inner workings of the RV. I appreciated all of the things that came with Amber (BBQ grill, chairs, awning setup, outdoor rug, etc..) We had a blast! Thanks again!
Amber gave me a wonderful introduction to RV life and opened a world of possibilities. I rented Amber during the busy holiday time and had a hard time finding a spot near enough to family I wanted to visit. Jamie realized our dilemma and suggested the Santa Cruz KOA (even a the best available spot)- what a great idea. When I arrived at the Santa Cruz KOA - Amber had been hooked up and was waiting for me. I appreciated the kitchen set up, the BBQ, outdoor chairs, and the convenience of being right by the beach. Jamie made sure everything was taken care of for me all I had to do was arrive and enjoy. Thank you Jamie for taking such good care of us. What a Great Vacation!
We had requested the concierge service with Amber and are so HAPPY we did. We were able to take our time arriving at Pfeiffer Big Sur and upon our arrival Amber was all set up just waiting for us. It is evident that Amber is well cared for and loved which made it even more enjoyable. We try to go back to Big Sur every year and will definitely request Amber again next year. Thank you again for making our stay so wonderful.
Once we got used to the squeaks and rattles, Amber rolled with the best of them. The great sound system covered that anyhow. The engine was strong and reliable. Easy to drive due to the ample rear windows and clear space in the back. Other RV's don't have this. Upon settling into camp and easy leveling, the kitchen and meal making was great. Everything we needed was provided. Considering the age of the vehicle, most everything worked really well, fridge, stove, microwave, AC, etc. We grew to love her. The only limiting thing we found was the lack of extra storage, so all duffles bags and fun activity supplies needed to go on the bed above the driving compartment, even in the shower, which we never used. (Obviously, we brought too much stuff). The bed making was challenging, but we shifted things around a lot. The outside water connection leaked, so we just filled the supply manually each day and didn't connect to water. Electrical and sewer hookups were a breeze. Now all things said, we would not hesitate to go on another trip with Amber. It was a lot of fun for the family of 4 of us and we would definitely do it again. Jamie was always there for us and great to rent from.
Depending where you choose to stay with Amber and your crew, here's some nuggets not to be missed!
1) NEW BRIGHTON STATE BEACH: This is the main area we love to share and it's priceless! Relax on the beach in front of the campsite, stroll to Capitola, Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Nicene Marks State Park.
2) BIG SUR CAMPGROUNDS: Our favorite place on earth is at Plasket Creek Campground in Big Sur. We can deliver Amber there or you can make the drive. It has a beach right across the road--very special. Check it out on the web!
3) HENRY COWELL STATE PARK: This is redwood tree paradise and nearby you have the charming town of Felton, the Roaring Camp Railway and UCSC nature reserve is the world's best mountain biking/hiking.
4) BIG BASIN STATE PARK: This park is truly stunning! The hiking, river, trees and nature will leave you breathless. Nearby you have golfing at Boulder Creek Golf Club and downtown Boulder Creek is a real taste of life in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The brewery is great and the locals friendly.
5) PINTO LAKE: If you want more of a 'locals camping experience' this is it. Local families camp here to fish and enjoy this adorable lake. There's a playground for kids and nearby plenty of restaurants in the town of Watsonville, famous for amazing fresh produce and authentic Mexican food.
6) SUNSET STATE BEACH: This beach is in the dunes and the landscapes and vegetation are unique to the California Central Coast. Nearby you have Watsonville and Manresa Beaches to explore
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 14 2017 - Sep 18 2017
3 night minimum stay
Nov 21 2017 - Jan 9 2018
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
100 Miles/Day are allotted. Any mileage over that is charged at 35 cents a mile and taken out of your security deposit. We accept credit cards for security deposits only. We request cash/e-check/check/transfer for the rental fees. Thanks for your understanding.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.