About the property
- Condo1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 1000 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
Thousands of vacationers return to the Papakea Resort each year to experience Maui like only this beautiful villa offers. As soon as you walk into this 2 bed, 2 bath villa at Papakea you are greeted by the beautiful view of the ocean and its close proximity. The Papakea Resort on Maui's Kaanapali Coast is a relaxing haven on 13 acres of expansive lawns and lush gardens.
$15/day guest fee paid to resort upon arrival to the resort applies.
Villa PKH-205 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:17 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 04/28/2018 - 05/05/2018: From $195/nt (regularly $289) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 05/05/2018 - 05/12/2018: From $212/nt (regularly $289) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 05/12/2018 - 05/19/2018: From $229/nt (regularly $289) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 05/19/2018 - 05/26/2018: From $246/nt (regularly $289) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>The Papakea Resort on Maui's Kaanapali Coast is a relaxing haven on 13 acres of expansive lawns and lush gardens. The properties include fully equipped kitchens and in-room washer/dryers for extra convenience, a private furnished lanai where you can relax and enjoy spectacular views.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits, chocolates, gourmet cheese selection and wine pairings
* Thinking of buying? Contact our full service real estate and property management division for a complimentary rental analysis and investment profile
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great condo! Plenty of room for our family of 4. Clean and comfortable.
Relaxing & enjoyable
It was clean, relaxing and enjoyable. Great location to Lahaina & all the activities on that side of Maui.
Wonderful family place to stay! Everyone at the resort was friendly and helpful. Thank you so much!
Property is beautifully maintained with spectacular views. Amenities are terrific.
Hawaii is clearly an expensive vacation. The addition of very high cleaning fees, booking fees and then resort fees make it feel like you're being taken advantage of after already paying for a not inexpensive condo. I think the booking and cleaning fees are price gouging. But it seems one can't get away from this on the Island. It does influence the overall feeling being at an otherwise gorgeous facility. Of course this isn't unique to Papakea. And so specifically I think Papakea is just stunning. The property is immaculate. So beautifully landscaped and all the amenities anyone could want. We used much of what is offered which added to a wonderful time here. Would I come back? Recommend this to a friend? Most definitely. This is our first time to Hawaii. Celebrating our 40th anniversary. It was a pretty big deal to be able to come here so please don't misunderstand my comments. I wouldn't leave if I didn't have to.
One other minor criticism- being asked to run a dishwash, take out the garbage, and take care of towels etc. really shouldn't be expected with a $225 cleaning fee. After all, I'm on vacation. I get to do those things in my home!
Thanks for your consideration. I hope I get to return someday.
Couldn't Ask For A Better Condo In Maui!
We've stayed at various condos in Papakea for quite a few years and this property was probably one of the best units that we've ever stayed at! The condo is very well equipped with not only the normal kitchen necessities, but all the extra items that are many times missed in other condos. Boogie Boards, full size ice chest(used almost every day), oversized beach towels, books...you name it, they had it covered!
This unit has a great view that we enjoyed every day...probably could have stayed on the balcony all day, everyday and be totally content! If things got a little warm, the AC did a great job cooling things down. However, we rarely used it...the tropical crosswinds were a perfect cool down for the unit. We normally stay on the 4th floor in condos that have the loft. Those are great spaces for sure, but this 2-bed/2-bath unit on the 2nd floor actually felt larger and was more comfortable by far...for a family of four, we never felt cramped in this unit.
Of course, Papakea is a great property to stay at...perfect for families! Beautiful grounds that I could easily live at permanently and enjoy every single day! For me personally, Papakea is truly my "happy place"!
Finally, the services provided by KBM Hawaii was superb! They made the rental process extremely easy and the rental car that was packaged with the rental was a great deal. I highly recommend working with KBM and will most likely be renting our next Papakea stay from KBM.
Bottom-line, Papakea is a wonderful place to stay in Maui and its hard to find anything bad about staying in any unit at that property. But...from someone who's stayed at Papakea many times over the years, this unit is a true winner...you can't go wrong!
Overall the place was awesome.
To bad about the construction!
If you are looking for direct beach access there's none.
Also KBM didn't let us know about the $17/day fee for the resort. ( had no problem paying it but it would have been nice if we were told in advance )
We used the resort's facilities for booking a helicopter ride and got a good deal.
Again an awesome experience and love that it came with a rental car included in the price.
That was the selling point for us. 😊👍
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-126-726-7584-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00