Find a little slice of Phoenix paradise at this 4-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home for 8! With 2,450 square feet of living space, landscaped gardens from front yard to back and a heated swimming pool to top it all off - this house will make you feel like guests of a five-star resort! With dozens of amenities at home and endless opportunities awaiting you in downtown Phoenix, this sweet spot is sure to be one of the best, situated at the crossroads of Phoenix, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 XL Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
You'll find no detail was spared on this property, with beautiful landscaping in the front yard to compliment the fine architecture of this home. Venture inside to admire 2,450 square feet of living space, rich with southwestern inspirations to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon spent at your Arizona home-away-from-home. Unwind in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV in the living room, or relax outside in your backyard oasis! Look on from afar with margaritas in-hand on lounge chairs while friends dive into the pristine, heated backyard pool.
Treat friends to a fabulous meal made right at home! Utilize the stainless steel appliances featured in the fully equipped kitchen to whip up snacks for guests at the 4-person bar while the flame-grilled entree sizzles on the gas grill outside. When you're ready to serve, bring dinner to the 8-person dining table, or outside for al fresco dining at the shaded picnic table.
End the night with a bottle of wine and your best friends around the 4-person patio table, as the sun slowly starts to set over Phoenix. When you're ready to retire for the night, you'll find 4 cozy bedrooms inside, each equipped with plush bedding and lavish amenities such as a cable TV to ensure a restful sleep for all. The third bedroom even includes the added luxury of an en-suite bath!
Lace up the hiking boots and head into the Arizona desert! You'll find Echo Canyon, Lookout Mountain and the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, where hiking and biking trails abound, all within 15 minutes of the property. Venture an hour further to experience the vast landscape of Tonto National Forest!
If you prefer rolling hills over staggering mountaintops, pack up the golf gear and take a swing at one of the many courses in the area! Book a tee time at Stonecreek, Orange Tree, Lookout Mountain, Camelback or Gainey Ranch Golf Courses - each within 5 miles of the property.
Continue your life of luxury with a shopping spree through Phoenix! This city is a shopper's paradise, and you'll find Paradise Village, Glendale Plaza, Biltmore Fashion Park and Scottsdale Fashion Square all just a 20-minute drive away.
Once you shopped till you dropped, drive 10 minutes to Camelback Inn for a variety of dining options in a pristine resort setting, or head further out towards Kai Restaurant for a final splurge on a five-star dinner overlooking the beautiful Sonoran Desert.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, covered patio with misting system, gas grill, heated private backyard pool, doggy door, parking for 6 vehicles and much more
- Wonderful Phoenix location - Nestled in the high-end neighborhood of Paradise Valley with access to local hiking trails, shopping districts, golf courses and all the best of downtown
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~ 16.5 miles / 21 minutes away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in