Enjoy the beautiful Sunshine Coast from this secluded hideaway centrally located near glorious beaches and stunning hinterland, an excellent place to unwind after exploring, swimming, dining, sightseeing. The Artist Studio is perfect for a couples getaway and family fun.
A spacious master queen bedroom overlooking lush garden and forest, double bed in 2nd bedroom, full kitchen, bathroom, laundry, lockup garage, relaxing outdoor spaces - timber veranda and bbq area. Breakfast groceries are provided.
Located in a tranquil and quiet rainforest setting just a few kilometres off the M1, The Artist Studio is just 15 minutes drive to the spectacular and pristine beaches of Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Kings Beach to name a few. The famous Australia Zoo, Aussie World entertainment and dining, adrenaline fuelled Big Kart Track and the picturesque hinterland are close by. The University of the Sunshine Coast Elite Sports Stadium is only 10 minutes away with state of the art facilities for Track and Field; Olympic swimming pool; Gym and fitness centre; Courts and playing fields.
- Good sized main bedroom with comfortable queen bed and aircon
- Extra bedroom with double bed when booking for 3-4 people
- Newly installed air conditioning in living space
- Breakfast selection of juice, milk, coffee, tea, biscuits, yoghurt, cereal, bread and condiments
- Excellent kitchen fully equipped with all needed appliances including full size fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave and cooktop.
- Outdoor BBQ area adjacent to studio
- The Artist Studio has a spacious modern bathroom/toilet
- Fully equipped laundry.
- New smart TV and free Wifi.
- Verandah with rainforest view
- Lock up single garage with ample parking on the property both beside and in front of the guesthouse.
Guests have complete privacy to enjoy the large outdoor space with natural rainforest backdrop and local wildlife. The main bedroom looks directly onto the large garden. Enjoy the experience of fine art showcased in The Artist Studio, from fabulous sculptures in the garden to interior works of art by local artists. Overlooking the lush garden, the veranda is perfect for indulging in some ‘me’ time, just chill and immerse yourself in the forest view.