Two travelers ready to explore Beech Mountain in both comfort and style will adore this charming vacation rental studio condo! As a part of Pinnacle Inn Resort, this condo provides access to amenities including a swimming pool, sauna, clubhouse, hot tubs, and tennis courts. Arriving at the Beech Mountain Resort chairlift will be a breeze when you take the complimentary ski shuttle 2 miles up the road. Summertime visits to the Land of Oz, Apple Hill Farm, and zipline runs will be effortless!
Studio: Queen Bed
Before you relax in this condo, be sure to take advantage of the community amenities that include an indoor pool, hot tub, dry sauna, steam room, and clubhouse. During the summertime you can engage in a tennis match or basketball game.
However you’ve spent your day, a plush couch is waiting for inside this unit for you to kick back in front of the flat-screen cable TV. Be sure to pick up firewood from the office to use the stone fireplace!
This ground floor unit features a unique open floor plan and has been completely renovated to provide you with a most comfortable stay.
When hunger strikes, the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops is at your service! Cook up a new recipe with ingredients bought at the grocery store just a 10-minute walk away.
Enjoy views of a starry night sky from the furnished patio. Grab your favorite late-night beverage and have a seat in one of the handcrafted ski chairs. Feel free to play your favorite music through the available Bluetooth player.
Located near the window is a comfortable queen bed complete with a Tempur-Pedic mattress, sure to provide you with a comfortable night's sleep. Wake up feeling refreshed with a rinse in the elegantly designed full bathroom with a walk-in shower boasting sliding glass doors and contemporary tiles.
Summer months in Beech Mountain offer a variety of attractions for you to visit within a 10-minute drive. Channel your kid-at-heart with a trip to the Land of Oz or experience an adrenaline rush on a zipline tour with Off the Grid Mountain Adventures.
Fresh powder is waiting to be skied during the winter months at Beech Mountain Resort. Winter weekends at the Pinnacle Inn even provide a complimentary ski shuttle to the resort located 2 miles away.
If you’re in the mood for a night out, enjoy a stroll to Beech Mountain Grille or Brick Oven Pizzeria for tasty eats. Dine with different locals in the charming town of Banner Elk just 10 minutes south of this condo.
The mountains and alpacas are calling you to visit Apple Hill Farm! This family-run farm showcases 4 quintessential barns, 15 walkable fields, various livestock, and of course, guided tours!
In town for a wedding or looking for somewhere to book? Overlook Barn is located just 3 minutes away by car or about 15 minutes on foot! This rustic, elegant venue is the perfect space for an indoor or outdoor event, and there's even a shuttle to transport guests.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, furnished patio, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), flat-screen cable TV with Netflix & Roku, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Pinnacle Inn community amenities include access to an indoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, weight room, game room, dry sauna, steam room, pool table, shuffleboard, 9-hole Putt Putt golf, tennis courts, clubhouse, basketball court, on-site ski shuttle (weekends only), free parking and more
- Premier Beech Mountain location 5 minutes from ski resort, Land of Oz, restaurants, and shops, 10 minutes from Off the Grid Mountain Adventures, 20 minutes from Apple Hill Farm and other alpine attractions
- Just 3 minutes by car and 15 minutes on foot from Overlook Barn; a fully renovated mountaintop barn perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and more! Shuttle onsite!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~57 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in