Wake up to the scenic mountains of Idaho when staying at this 1-bathroom Ketchum vacation rental studio! Boasting a prime location just minutes from Sun Valley, this charming abode sleeping up to 2 guests features essential amenities and a private balcony, making it the perfect home base for your Gem State getaway. Relish easy access to outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, rafting, and so much more! Plus, great restaurants and shops can be found just steps from your front door.
Loft: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Begin each day with coffee and a side of mountain views on the private furnished balcony! If you prefer to stay inside, the scenic vista is also visible through the large sliding glass door.
Whip up an energy-packed breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen furnished with modern appliances and ample countertops! Dine around the quaint table or 2-person bar. Afterward, head out the front door to access all of your favorite outdoor activities, located just minutes away.
During your downtime, unwind while watching shows on the flat-screen cable TV or read the new book you've been dying to start. Make sure to share the day’s photographs on the web with the wireless internet connection!
At night, shower off in the full bathroom stocked with fresh towels before following the staircase up to the loft. A peaceful night's sleep awaits you in the comfortable queen-sized bed. Happily doze off while watching your favorite movies on the flat-screen TV equipped with a DVD/VHS player.
Nestled in the heart of Ketchum, this cozy rental property boasts a prime location within walking distance of great restaurants, shops, and town attractions! Additionally, you're within a short drive of numerous outdoor adventures.
Just 3 minutes from Bald Mountain and 9 minutes from Dollar Mountain, this studio makes it easy to enjoy downhill and cross-country skiing at any time in the day! Shred fresh powder as long as you would like before treating yourself to a delicious meal at Lookout, where you can get a warm meal and breathtaking mountain views.
In the summer, raft, kayak, or tube one of Idaho's wild rivers such as the Middle Fork Salmon River or the Bruneau River! Book a guided trip with Far & Away Adventures, who also offer fly fishing trips. If you'd like to remain solo, rent a kayak from Backwoods Mountain Sports to paddle the calm waters of Silver Creek Preserve.
Outdoor enthusiasts will also love hiking in the Sawtooth National Recreation Area, located only 15 minutes north! This scenic mountain country consists of 756,000 acres of land with over 700 miles of trails to explore.
Take a needed rest day to sightsee and relax in the quaint town of Ketchum! During the day, shop at popular stores, peruse local art galleries and sip espresso at tasty cafes like Java On Fourth. Transition into the night with a refreshing beer at Sawtooth Brewery and finish it with dinner at The Kneadery or Town Square Tavern.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished balcony, flat-screen cable TV, flat-screen TV equipped with DVD/VHS player, free WiFi, movie collection, on-site washer and dryer, fresh towels, 1 parking spots, and so much more
- Scenic and central Ketchum location - Nestled in the heart of town, this cozy rental property features a prime location within walking distance to restaurants, bars, and shops! Additionally, outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, rafting, and more are found within minutes of the property
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Friedman Memorial Airport - 1616 Airport Cir, Hailey, ID 83333, (~ 20 minutes away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in