Ideal for an easy-going New York getaway, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house is a splendid home base in Glen Cove. This home sleeps up to 7 travelers, boasts 2 living spaces, a private heated pool, and hot tub. Enjoy a shopping spree at the Americana Manhasset Mall just 15 minutes away. Sport your new attire with a visit to Manhattan when you take the Long Island Railroad less than 1 hour to Penn Station. Take a break from the city and wine taste in The Hamptons just 90 minutes east!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Cot
After a day exploring Manhattan, unwind in peace and quiet at this lovely Glen Cove home. Kick back on the couch in one of the 2 living spaces in front of the flat-screen cable TVs.
If you didn't bring back a New York hot dog, whip up a new recipe in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. There's even a built-in breakfast bar for spectators to watch the chef in action.
Serve your culinary creations in the dining room with enough seating for 4. Opt for a more intimate setting and gather at the bar-style table in the breakfast nook.
No matter which season you're there, enjoy a long soak in the private hot tub. Skip the water and enjoy a night on the back patio or covered front porch with a hot tea.
A good night's sleep will have you ready for the next day's agenda, so make your way to one of the 3 spacious bedrooms. The king master bedroom provides an en-suite bathroom with a shower stall and ample counter space to fit your travel toiletries.
The remaining 2 bedrooms offer comfortable queen beds, while a twin-size rollaway cot is available to accommodate other travelers.
Situated in a quiet Glen Cove neighborhood, this home offers a unique New York retreat in the middle of popular attractions. Plan a day to stay at home and lounge by the private heated pool before a day on the town.
Hit the city sites when you take a 1-hour train ride on the Long Island Railroad to Penn Station - the nearest platform is just 1 mile away. Check off the must-see attractions such as Ellis Island, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park.
If you're in town for an event at the Nassau Coliseum, then this is the place for you! You'll be just 20 minutes north of seeing a rocking concert, exciting NHL match, or electrifying Monster Jam competition!
After fast-paced entertainment, take it down a notch with a visit to premier vineyards in The Hamptons. Tasting rooms at Harmony, Whisper, and Loughlin Vineyards are a 40-minute drive away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, heated pool (seasonal), hot tub (year-round), gas grill (propane provided), in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 5 vehicles, and more
- Quiet Glen Cove location just 1 mile from the water, 15 minutes from the 'Miracle Mile' with Americana Manhasset Mall and 5-star restaurants, 20 minutes from Nassau Coliseum, Roosevelt Field, and other New York attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport - Queens, NY 11430, ( ~ 23.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized rollaway bed, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 7
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in