Beautiful New 3 Bedroom Condo on Castle Rock Lake(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with lake front view
First floor condominium that sleeps up to 10 just completed July 1st, 2013. This is an end unit giving you beautiful views of the lake, woods and beach from the bedrooms and great room. Condo sits on a hill over looking the lake, bar, restaurant, tiki bar, marina and beach and is a short walk to all. You will feel right at home when you walk thru the door into the open concept design. Starting in the kitchen with custom Amish built cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, flat screen television, large pantry, and a raised entertainment island that seats 7. Kitchen is fully stocked with all your household needs. Leaving the kitchen you enter the entrainment area with a fully equipped custom built wet bar with beverage cooler, dining table, gas fireplace, 60 in. flat screen television with comfortable luxurious sectional that offers 2 recliners, fold out queen memory foam bed with additional seating for 6 adults. The adjustable height coffee table seats 4. Leaving the entertainment area you go thru the patio doors onto a large covered patio with gas grill, 4 person dining table, and 4 additional leisure chairs, all with a gorgeous view of the lake. Relax in the master suite with king sized bed, 50in. LED flat screen television, walk in closet, custom Amish made dresser and en-suit master bathroom equipped with jacuzzi, walk in shower, dual vanity, and 22in. flat screen television. Sliding doors from the master suite go to the patio over looking the lake. Second bedroom is equipped with a queen sized bed, custom Amish made dresser, 39in. flat screen television with sliding doors to covered patio over looking the lake. Third bedroom is equipped with a custom built queen sized bunk beds that sleeps 4 with a 39in. flat screen television. The utility room has a washer/ dryer, utility sink and folding area. Take advantage of the 4th largest recreational lake in Wisconsin!!! Cruise around the lake and stop at many of the local bars and restaurants. Come and enjoy your stay and create many memories with your family and friends!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Each bedroom is furnished with sheets, blankets and pillows. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, king sized bed, 50in. flat screen television with sliding doors that open to patio overlooking the lake. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, 39in. flat screen television, pack n play, with sliding doors that open to patio overlooking the lake. The third bedroom has a custom built queen sized bunk bed that can sleep 4 adults comfortably, 39in. flat screen television and is close the the main bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Each bathroom is equipped bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, dual sinks, high rise toilets with soft close lids, wall mounted make-up mirrors, hair dryers and under cabinet lighting. The master bathroom has a walk-in shower with bench 2 shower heads and a rain head, jacuzzi tub, and flat screen television. The main bathroom combination shower/tub and linens closet....moreless
- We are offering this property for you to enjoy with your family/friends. This is our home, please respect our home as you would your own. We are located 25 minutes from Wisconsin Dells for your tourist attractions, shopping, entertainment and dining experience. 6 miles from the Wood side Sports Complex, walking distance to the Portofino bar and restaurant, access to Castle Rock lake for boating, fishing, and all types of water sports (rentals available at marina), access to some of the best golf courses in the Wisconsin, and horse back riding available at local stables that are just minutes away. In the winter, you can enjoy ice fishing, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, and some of the best snowmobiling trails in the state with trail access from the condo....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Custom built Amish cabinets with soft close on all the cabinets, granite countertops, raised entertainment island that seats 8, desk area, stainless steel appliances, 23in. TV and indirect lighting....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 5.5%
Rates subject to change until reservations made. Maximum of 10 people.
Call owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with approved method (credit card, check or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1000.
Credit Card fee 4%.
Down payment of one night due at time of booking.
PAYMENT IN FULL MADE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO STAY.
NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our condo is located on castle rock lake, which is great for fishing, swimming, boating and snowmobiling. We are also only 15-20 miles from the wisconsin dells- the waterpark capital of the world! The new woodside sports center is less than 5 miles away too.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My husband and I are the 5th Generation on our family farm an hour away from Castle Rock Lake. We have enjoyed many special memories at Castle Rock through out the last 32 years when time allowed us to get off the farm for the day.
Why the Owner Chose Mauston, WI, USA:
We have had so many special memories at the lake. In fact, the beach which is only steps away is called, 'Gilligan's Island,' and the old dilapidated boat still remains. This is where many boats pull up, splash in the water, enjoy a cocktail, and meet friendly people. In fact the restaurant, Portofinio Bay, is designing special drinks to keep the Gilligan's Island Theme going: The Professor, Ginger, Mary Ann, etc... There are many great bars on the lake with bands on the weekends which can be accessed by land or sea.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are so thankful that our friends let us know this property was available. They have the condo above ours with the same beautiful views. We want you to enjoy yourselves with the breath taking views and wanting to come back for more visits.
- Primary: 608-986-5633
- Secondary: +1 6089633226
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Great Room-wet bar, breakfast bar, kitchen
Master bath double vanity, hair dryer, and magnifying mirror
Easy access stairs to Queen bunk bed
Front loading washer & dryer and folding counter
Dining Table Kitchen view from Great Room!
Great Room, pull out couch with queen size memory foam mattress, 2 recliners
Great Room, fireplace
Guest bathroom with double vanities, hair dryer, and magnifying mirror
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.