About the property
- House1100 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
** Please note there is another rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities, so other guests or the homeowner may be present during your stay **
Lush palms and tropical foliage lead the way to this modern Fort Lauderdale vacation rental home. Up to 4 guests can enjoy the sunny Florida weather while lounging by the shared pool, barbecuing on the patio, or relaxing on the area’s sugar-white beaches - just 2 blocks away - to truly make the most out of your next getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Plenty of natural light pours inside this 1,100 square-foot-home, which boasts nautical decor, sleek tile floors, and a bright open-concept layout. As soon as you arrive, unpack and head outside to breathe in the salty air!
Whenever you’re not at the beach, the shared pool will be your favorite outdoor oasis. Jump in the water while admiring the lush palms that add tropical charm to this lovely area.
After a long day of exploring the beaches, rejuvenate with an afternoon cookout on the patio. You’ll find plenty of space to kick back and relax outside to take in the nice weather.
The home’s interior is the epitome of sleek and modern. Relax on the living area to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV whenever the weather isn’t fairing to keep everyone entertained.
Whenever hunger strikes, whip up a favorite recipe in the fully equipped kitchen. Both a breakfast bar and dining table sit right off the kitchen, so you’ll have the perfect ambiance to share all your meals.
With the beautiful beaches of Fort Lauderdale just a short walk away, you’ll be ideally located to spend every day with your toes in the sand and wading through the refreshing Atlantic waters.
A plethora of water activities abound near Fort Lauderdale Beach. Rent a boat, embark on a deep sea fishing excursions, or rent some kayaks and paddleboards.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Coral Ridge Country Club, where you’ll find a meticulously landscaped, 18-hole course, is just 6 minutes away by car! If golfing isn’t your sport, enjoy some cocktails at the restaurant or play some tennis on the courts.
You’ll also find amazing restaurants to suit every taste at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. Check out Sea Watch On the Ocean for an amazing happy hour, fresh seafood, and sweeping ocean views!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, on-site laundry machines, furnished patio, gas grill, outdoor dining table, 1 driveway parking space, and more!
- Enjoy access to the heated saltwater pool, which is shared with the vacation rental studio on the premises
- Tropical Fort Lauderdale location just 2 blocks from the beach! Enjoy easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, shopping, golfing, restaurants, and so much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No children under 15 years old allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the laundry will only be accessible for guests staying over 3 nights. Please reach out to the Guest Contact to receive the access code
- Please note there is another rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities, so other guests or the homeowner may be present during your stay
- If the key is taken or lost, a $50 fee will be charged to your credit card on file
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Great place and great location!!! Would recommend anytime you come to the Fort Lauderdale Miami area
Landlord took good care of us. Everything you need and some is already there!!
Very nice place!! Would stay there again
The owner met us there when we arrived. We had a nice stay and very nice weather. Pool was nice