* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit located in front of the rental (pictured with the garage), and may be present during your stay *
See why Silicon Valley is one of the most prosperous places on Earth in this cozy 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home for 6. Located in San Mateo, just minutes from some of America's largest corporations, this newly renovated home is perfect for those traveling for work or looking to experience the luxury of the Valley.
Bedroom 1: Queen Sofa Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
When it's time to clock out from your busy workday, put on something comfortable and whip up a delicious dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with an electric stove, a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and a dining table for 3, the kitchen has everything you'll need to prepare some 5-star fare.
Looking to soak up the Golden State sun? Enjoy your meal alfresco in the furnished backyard. As you wine and dine at the outdoor dining table, you'll be surrounded by beautiful landscaping and clear blue skies.
Before retiring to one of the 3 spacious bedrooms, prepare for tomorrow's adventures by throwing your clothes in the laundry and taking a soak in the shower/tub combo.
Each of the bedrooms features a queen bed and work desk. Whether you choose to spend your evenings burning the midnight oil using the wireless internet access to search for area attractions, you'll drift effortlessly to sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. If you'd like extra living space and only need to sleep 4 guests rather than 6, fold up the queen sofa bed in the first bedroom to transform the space into a small living room!
In town for a meeting? This home sits just 10 minutes from the airport and a plethora of large corporations, making it the perfect business trip home base. You'll be less than 30 minutes from Visa, Sony, Apple, LinkedIn, and more as you lounge on the expansive deck.
If you're looking to explore San Francisco, hop in your car and take a quick 30-minute drive north. Home to the Golden Gate Bridge, Japantown, Pier 39, and the famous Cable Cars, this NorCal city has something for everyone.
Silicon Valley isn't just boardrooms and big budgets; it's fun for the whole family. In addition to sitting across from the gorgeous Joinville Park, this home sits just 15 minutes from CuriOdyssey. Whether you're a kid or kid at heart, this non-profit science museum and zoo will change the way you see the world.
When you don't feel like cooking, eat like royalty at one of the area's many coveted restaurants. Within 10 minutes of the property, you'll find unique dishes like b Street & Vine's eclectic bruschettas and 5-star service at family-owned restaurants like Sole Ristorante Italiano.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished backyard, expansive deck, free WiFi, a dining table for 3, a shower/tub combo, washer/dryer, driveway parking (available upon request), and open street parking
- Please note that the bikes seen in the photos are not available for use
- Unbeatable San Mateo Location- 10 minutes from San Francisco International Airport, within 30 minutes of several corporations, 30 minutes from San Francisco, across the street from Joinville Park, 15 minutes from CuriOdyssey, and within 10 minutes of delicious dining!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Francisco International Airport - San Francisco, CA 94128, (~8.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit located in front of the rental (pictured with the garage), and may be present during your stay
- The rental is located behind the main house where the homeowner lives. The main house is the pictured structure with the garage
- TOT certificate #134