Escape to the some peace and serenity along the Hickory Creek in Hickory Nut Gorge. This house is conveniently located along scenic byway NC 74A just across the street from the Hickory Creek only 5 minutes to Chimney Rock state park, shopping and restaurants, 7 minutes to the Lake Lure beach, 30 minutes to downtown Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Hendersonville and Black Mountain and walking distance to prime trout fishing on the Broad River.
The 2800 sq ft house provides plenty of room with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large living room, dining room and kitchen, a separate basement den, screened porch, large deck, backyard fire pit and a laundry room with washer and dryer. There are 2 queens upstairs and 1 full, 1 twin and a queen size futon downstairs providing accommodations for up to 9 guests. WiFi is provided and there 2 flat screen TV's, one with RoKu and one with Apple TV. There is also a Foosball table for rainy day recreation.
Other amenities include:
* All bed linens and towels
* Gas and charcoal Grill
* Espresso Machine
* Cuisinart Coffee Grinder/Maker
* Regular Coffee Maker
* Microwave oven
* Electric Stove and Oven
* Large Refrigerator with Ice Maker
* Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of pots and pans and cooking utensils and serving sets for 9
* Basic spices are provided
* Dish soap and bath soap provided
* Paper towels and toilet paper provided
* Firewood provided for the basement fireplace and fire pit
* WiFi internet access provided
* Flat screen TV's in upstairs living room and downstairs den with Roku and Apple TV
* Foosball table
* Card and board games
Just minutes to boating, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, tubing, zip-lining, hiking, and dining opportunities in the Chimney Rock and Lake Lure area and only a 30 minute scenic drive to all that is happening in downtown Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, Hendersonville and Black Mountain.
Whether its a romantic getaway, family vacation, or fishing expedition this house is ideal. Hope to see you soon!