Experience the best of Tybee Island from this charming 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house which sleeps 8! From sampling the local seafood and visiting the Tybee Lighthouse, to soaking up the sun at the beach and visiting historic Savannah nearby, fun activities abound all around this ideally located home. When you’re ready to relax, return to this cozy home nestled on 2 lots enclosed by a fence, and unwind by the private pool while your furry friends run around the yard.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Nothing beats lounging by a private pool in a peaceful, fenced-in backyard. Kick back with your favorite cocktail on the patio furniture beneath the pergola and watch as the kids and dogs run around the yard. This space also features a new wood deck with a gas grill, perfect for family barbecues!
Once your skin is glowing with a true Georgia tan, make your way inside the lovely home. At the front of the home, a sunroom with patio furniture for 6 offers a great spot to relax with your morning coffee while gazing out at the surrounding neighborhood.
Wood flooring meets your feet inside the 1,619-square-foot home featuring homey decor, comfortable furnishings, and all of the necessary modern amenities. Cozy up on the couch in the living area and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV, or pick your favorite book from the home’s library to read in the bonus room with a desk, comfy couch, chair and ample sunlight streaming through the windows.
Prepare hearty southern cuisine in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a classic style, a large pantry, a new stove, and a big pot for boiling fresh, local shrimp and crabs. Gather in the dining area around the stately wooden table next to the armoire to enjoy group meals.
Your clothes are bound to be sandy from a day on the beach, so toss those in the convenient laundry machines and rinse off in the outside shower or one of 2 pristine full bathrooms before claiming your bed for the night. Each bedroom offers plush beds, a cable TV and island decor, so you can easily slip into ocean dreams.
Drive your car, rent a golf cart or bicycle, or take an Island taxi to explore every part of Tybee Island! You can even walk just 3 blocks to reach the ocean or Tybee Creek!
If you’re planning a beach day, pack the home’s 6 provided beach chairs and head to Tybee Beach, where you can build sandcastles, walk along the shore, and check out the pier and pavilion! While the beach bums are lounging by the ocean, the fishers of the group can head over to Tybee Creek, home to the Tybee Fishing Pier!
History buffs will love visiting the Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, which was built in the 1800’s and is one of 6 surviving colonial era lighthouses. For more history lessons, head over to Fort Pulaski, which was utilized by the Confederate army during the Civil War.
Stay close to home and get your workouts in at the YMCA, right down the street, or play a game of basketball at the courts in one of the nearby parks on the street.
You’re sure to work up an appetite after so many outdoor activities, so be sure to walk from the home to try one of several local restaurants featuring fresh seafood!
More fun events and activities await 30 minutes away in the historic, coastal city of Savannah, where you can stroll along the Riverwalk, go on spooky ghost tours, marvel at antebellum architecture, and walk through manicured parks lined with beautiful oak trees covered in Spanish moss.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new stove, large pantry, cable TVs in living room and each bedroom, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, washer/dryer, furnished sunroom, gas grill, new wood deck, private pool with slide, kiddie wading pool, pergola, outdoor furniture, outdoor shower, on-site parking for 3 vehicles, pool toys and 6 beach chairs, fenced-in yard (perfect for the kids and pets!), and much more
- Terrific Tybee Island location on 2 lots - 3 blocks from the Tybee Fishing Pier and Tybee Beach! Easy access to the Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, Fort Pulaski, YMCA, restaurants, shops and Savannah!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport ( ~ 30.6 miles away)
- No smoking. There is a minimum $250.00 fine if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in