Escape to the warm Florida sun and breathtaking Gulf views at this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental condo that sleeps 8! Recently remodeled with vibrant coats of paint and ocean-themed decor, this breezy paradise is the epitome of care-free living. With access to an abundance of shared amenities in the Pinnacle Port complex, the beach just steps away, and private balconies overlooking the glistening water, this home-away-from-home is sure to be your new favorite getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen-over-Queen Bunk Bed, Full Futon | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Step into this 2-story condo to find all the comforts of home, including contemporary furnishings, a 42-inch cable LCD HDTV, and several windows allowing natural light to illuminate the room!
You'll instantly fall in love with the panoramic views of the pristine white-sand beach and stunning turquoise waters below, seen from each room and the private balconies. Begin your mornings by brewing up a cup of joe and sitting outside to soak up the soothing sounds of the waves and salty sea breeze!
Prepare a hearty breakfast in the kitchen, which is fully stocked with modern appliances and all your cooking essentials. Neighboring the kitchen is the dining area, providing seating for 6 for everyone to sit down and enjoy a quality meal together.
With its fantastic location in the Pinnacle Port complex, the condo offers access to an array of community amenities, including an indoor pool and sauna. Get a breath of fresh air when you lounge by the outdoor pool, play a game of tennis, or try your hand at bocce ball!
After an exhausting day of Panama City Beach adventures, retreat to the master bedroom for a good night's sleep in the cozy king bed. Additional sleeping can be found in the second bedroom, highlighted by a queen-over-queen bunk bed and full-sized futon.
This beachside oasis is just minutes from shops, restaurants, and entertainment, yet not too close to the chaos of downtown! When you want a taste of city life, simply cruise down the coast to find Pier Park, the Shoppes at Edgewater, or Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant for dinner with a view! Within walking distance are Winn-Dixie, CVS, and delicious restaurants such as Bayou Bill’s Crab House, making it convenient to pick up some groceries or grab a bite to eat!
Right outside the property is the Panama City Beach, offering 27 miles of gorgeous shorelines and tons of waterfront activities. Spend the day swimming in the calm Gulf of Mexico, book a parasailing excursion, or take a dolphin-spotting tour out in the water! To stay close to the property, visit Camp Helen State Park and freshwater Lake Powell 5 minutes away, where you’ll find hiking trails and great waters for kayaking and fishing!
Panama City Beach is home to several attractions, from amusement parks to aquariums and zoos. Experience it all when you visit Shipwreck Island Waterpark, the Gulf World Marine Park, and ZooWorld Zoological and Botanical Conservatory!
Occuring twice a year in May and October is the Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally, where bikers from all over gather for concerts and contests! If you’re in town during the summer, you can catch the Grand Slam World Series that hosts a parade, pin trading events, and several baseball tournaments!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, 1 cable TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 private balconies, patio furniture, free on-site parking, and more!
- Community amenities include an indoor pool, outdoor pool, 2 saunas, a playground, seasonal restaurant, outdoor grills, tennis courts, shuffleboard, 2 bocce ball courts, beach access, on-site boat ramp, 24-hour gated security, and more!
- Incredible Panama City Beach Location - Steps from the beach and minutes to an abundance of restaurants, shopping centers, and area attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409, (~17.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The number of people listed on the reservation needs to reflect the number of people staying at the property. Please reach out to the owner prior to check in if there is any change to guest count
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in