Blue Cruise Sailing Holiday in a Gulet Along the Mediterranean Sea in Turkey(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Boat
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Wooden yacht with captain and cook up to 14 people for private groups
The foredeck sunbathing mattresses are comfortable with adequate shade, where you can relax after sunbathing and lounging.
Meals are prepared by an experienced cook and on the aft served at the big table where all guests eat together.
The double cabins are located down in the boat. Each cabin is equipped with a private toilet and shower. Because the climate at night is very pleasant, you can sleep without problems on the deck, enjoying the beautiful starry sky to wake up the next morning at first light.
Routes Lycian Coast: When Gulet charter can, from our available range, determine your own route.
During your 8- or 15-day Blue Cruise sail from bay to bay, enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
A selection from the range:
• The rock tombs and the ancient theater of Myra
• The remains of the ancient city of Xanthos
• A walk through the Saklikent gorge
• A visit to Arycanda, a complete ancient Lycian city
• With river boats sail through the delta of Dalyan and visit the ruined city of Kaunos
• A walk from the ghost town Kaya Koyu to Oludeniz
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Included In Price
- Dinner - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 7-14
- The 7 double cabins are located down in the boat. Each cabin is equipped with a private toilet and shower and limited closet space. Because the climate at night is very pleasant, you can sleep without problems on the deck, enjoying the beautiful starry sky to reawaken after a wonderful night's sleep in the open air at first light....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Each cabin / cabin has its own toilet, sink and shower.
- Meals on board: The traditional dishes are prepared by an experienced cook and on the aft served at the big table where all guests eat together. Every morning, a varied Turkish breakfast with Turkish bread, white cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, honey, jam, eggs, coffee and tea. In the heat of the day, we serve a hot vegetarian lunch with a fresh salad. In the afternoon, tea, coffee and local sweets and evening warm folk dishes with meat, fish or chicken on the grill, typical Turkish salads and side dishes, and of course fresh fruit....moreless
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Bottled Water
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Water Skis
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
Genoemde tarieven zijn per hut per week (twee personen) volpension, inclusief alle maaltijden, exclusief drankconsumptie.
Informeer ook naar onze groepstarieven voor Guletcharter exclusief voor uw reisgezelschap !
Is de Avuncan al geboekt? We hebben ook andere Gulets in onze vloot.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Lycian coast is' t area along the Turkish coast where the Aegean sea turns into the Mediterranean Sea, between the Gulf of Fethiye and the Gulf of Antalya. The name is taken from the Lycians, the people who inhabited this region in ancient times, it 's area was called Lycia a province of the Roman Empire. The Lycians hacked their graves in the high, steep cliffs. These tombs were carved as high as possible, so that the deceased would be closer to God. It also had to do with the status of the person. The person with the most money got the highest grave.
It is a mountainous, heavily forested area with pine forests, olive groves hundreds of bays. The sea is blue and crystal clear. Due to the mountainous nature, most bays are accessible only from the sea. The 'Lycian Way', the only official signposted long-distance hiking trail follows the coastline of this area.
Year Purchased: 1996
- Primary: +31 617862733
Links to more information:
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.