Amazing Summer Discount May - Aug $195/nt(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 BR/2 BA, Sleeps 6 (8 Max), Tempur-Pedic Queen Beds, Ceiling Fans Throughout
Enjoy our Custom-Built Designer Executive Hawaiian Style Country Home situated on a private lot just 45 minutes from the airport, where the Koolau Mountains Kiss the Sea.
Located on a quiet residential street with no thru traffic far removed from the busy city of Honolulu, with just a 5-min walk to the beautiful crystal turquoise blue warm waters, white sandy beach, and coral reef, where you can swim with Sea Turtles and exotic fish, to surely complete your Hawaiian experience.
The Master Suite's Private Entrance opens to its Own Covered Lanai for additional privacy. The home is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath that sleeps 8, with hardwood and tiled floors throughout, well ventilated by natural breezes, ceiling fans in all rooms, and tastefully appointed. All three bedrooms are furnished with Tempur-Pedic Queen-Size Beds to ensure every night results in the ultimate restful sleep so deserved for those expecting a complete relaxing experience.
The sitting room and formal dining room are both open to the lanai thru glass French doors, allowing beautiful picturesque views across the spacious lawn.
The property is beautifully landscaped with pulmeria, various different types of palms, bird-of-paradise, Hawaiian tea plants, banana trees, orchids, tropical vegetation, and all completely surrounded by privacy fencing.
The modern Executive Kitchen is a Chef’s Dream: spacious, open, well-lit and includes marble countertops, island with additional sink for food prep, gas range and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with filtered water and ice dispensers, plenty of appliances and complete dinnerware for entertaining if necessary. The formal dining room seats six and makes the perfect setting for gathering with friends and family.
Enjoy a sunrise stroll along the soft white sand of Ka’a’awa Beach or play in the warm clear turquoise ocean. A perfect place to get away, relax, unwind, and enjoy all the natural beauty Hawaii has to offer.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2005 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- The Master Suite's Private Entrance opens to its Own Covered Lanai for additional privacy. All Three (3) Bed Rooms Offer Queen-Size Tempur-Pedic Beds, Ceiling Fans, Dressers, Two Night Stands, Ample Closet Space, & Hard Wood Floors. Additional Fold-Out Futon Sleeps Two (2) in the Sitting Room....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Kaaawa consists of 3 Parks, 7-11 Convenience Store/Gas Station, Post Office, Take-Out/Eat-In Diner, Fire Station, and The Crouching Lion Inn Restaurant offering fresh local cuisine with romantic open-air ocean dining, and there are five (5) golf courses within 25 minutes. Enjoy a scenic drive to nearby sights and activities such Kualoa Ranch (5 min) offering all sorts of activities such as horseback riding, petting zoo, movie-set tours, concerts, rodeos, dune buggy rides, restaurant, and water sports activities; Chinaman’s Hat at Kahana State Park (5 min); Polynesian Cultural Center (15 min); Byodo-In Temple in the Valley of the Temples (20 min) Gunstock Ranch Horseback Riding (20 min); Turtle Bay Resort & Golf Course (25 min); Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens, Waimea Arboretum & Botanical Gardens (Waimea Falls), the Famous Sunset Beach & Waimea Bay (All 30 min) & Historic Haleiwa Town (45 min). A 20 min drive to Kaneohe offers shopping malls, medical clinics, banks, theaters, etc....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Summer Discount 2017
May 5 - Aug 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Add.Guest ($25/night/per) $0
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $300
- Transaction Fee $0
- Tax Rate 13.96%
* Tax includes HI's GET & TAT.
* Initial 50% Payment Required For Confirmation is Non-Refundable.
* Remaining Balance Due 30-Days Prior to Check-In.
* Partial Refunds Require 30-Days Notice in Writing (See Rental Agreement).
* Price includes up to 6 guests (2 Max. Additional Guests $25/Night Ea. - Owner Preauthorization Required).
* Rates subject to change until reservation confirmation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located on a quiet residential street with no thru traffic, set back just 4-blocks from the beautiful crystal turquoise blue warm waters, white sandy beach, and a coral reef of Kaaawa Beach, where you can swim with Sea Turtles and exotic fish.
Nestled in tropical foliage surrounded by the majestic Ko’olau Mountains, the home offers you the simplicity of Island Living with an expansive “wrap-around” covered lanai for dining or just relaxing to the natural sounds of birds, where you can fall asleep listening to nature’s tranquility to surely complete your Hawaiian experience.
In the morning, enjoy the ocean sunrise from the lanai; the tranquility removes you from the busy world that will seem far away and renew your spirit. We would love to introduce you to our unique Island Lifestyle, and we’re committed to sharing the true meaning of ALOHA, so that your Hawaiian vacation will be an unforgettable experience…
Enjoy a sunrise stroll along the soft white sand of Ka’a’awa Beach or play in the warm clear turquoise ocean water. A perfect place to get away, relax, unwind, and enjoy all the natural beauty Hawaii has to offer.
About the owner: Aloha, This is My Story... During the first several months upon relocating to Hawaii, I met an old Native Hawaiian living along Ka’a’awa’s beautiful coastline. He asked what brought me to Hawaii, and without even giving it a thought; I replied something to the effect about job transfer. He slowly rubbed his chin and nodded showing his disagreement and then humbly responded in a soft voice, “You were brought here to heal…” Little did I know at that moment, but healing was the one thing I truly needed in my life, and slowly over several years this beautiful stretch of coastline and the warm waters of Ka'a'awa has 'healed me'. To this day I recall the profound truth in Joe’s statement so many years ago…“You were brought here to heal”. It is amazing what the warm tranquil waters and the soft sands of Ka’a’awa can do… My move to Hawaii is just but one chapter in my Journey. I would love the opportunity to share the Secrets and Aloha of my small piece of Heaven as you travel along 'Your Life's Journey...' Mahalo, Dee D.
- Primary: 1-808-670-4289 Owners Prefer Email-Guarantees Recpt of Mssg
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy Your Beach...
Enjoy your tropical Hawaiian garden
"Wrap-Around" Covered Lanai Ideal for Daytime or Evening Relaxation
Open Floor Plan Affords Family Interaction
Gas Stove & Oven
Kitchen Overlooking Expansive Yard
Master Opens to Private Lanai
Fully Stocked Master Bath
Bedroom #2's Queen-Size TemporPedic Mattress
BR #3 - Queen-Size TemporPedic & 1000+Ct Single-Ply Egyptian Cotton Linen
Ka’a’awa Beach Gives-Up An Early Morning Treasure
Formal Dining Seats Six
Executive Kitchen Easy to Operate In
Island Sink for Quick Food Prep; Cabinets Stocked w/Appliances & Accessories
Master Bedroom's TemporPedic Mattress & 1000+Ct Single-Ply Egyptian Cotten Linen
Master Bed & Bath
Master Tub & Shower
Bedroom #2 Overlooks Lanai & Private Tropical Side Yard
Hall Bath Includes Sitting Ledge in Shower & Completely Stocked
A Visiting Endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal Is One Of Our Special Treasures...
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.