Discover your next coastal getaway by booking this recently remodeled 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house. Soak up the sun on Clearwater and Saint Pete Beach, catch a football game at Raymond James Stadium and indulge in downtown Tampa's delicious restaurant scene. This inviting 1,632-square-foot home sleeps up to 8 guests and features an open layout, hardwood and tile floors, sleek granite countertops, a front porch, new appliances and a private fenced yard perfect for sunny Florida days!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress (Only available upon request)
Nestled in a quiet community just a couple miles from downtown, this house provides the perfect family retreat to experience the Tampa Bay area! The home was recently remodeled and features brand new furnishings, a pristine kitchen and new, full sized in-unit laundry machines.
Start your day by sipping a hot cup of coffee at the 2-person granite-topped breakfast bar while discussing which beach you want to hit first. Before heading out the door, prepare breakfast for the crew in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, sleek granite countertops and brand new cabinetry.
After your sun-filled day on the beach, rinse off in one of the 2 new tile-lined showers and get ready for the night. The front porch makes for an ideal spot to enjoy some pre-dinner cocktails while the sun sets. If you don't feel like exploring all that Tampa nightlife has to offer, relax on the comfortable 3-person couch in the open-concept living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with Roku streaming before bed.
Each of the 3 bedrooms offers a comfortable queen-sized mattress, brand new sheets and plenty of storage space for your clothes. For those who decide to extend their stay, the in-unit laundry machines will keep your outfits fresh!
When you're not dining at the house, drive just 6 minutes to try one of the many delicious restaurants in downtown Tampa. Ulele is located just north of the downtown area and features contemporary American cuisine and freshly brewed craft beers. If you are a vegan or curious about vegan food, make your way to Pure Kitchen or the Farmacy Vegan Kitchen + Bakery!
Saint Pete Beach and Clearwater Beach are two fantastic local options if you are craving some ocean therapy. Saint Pete Beach is about a 35-minute drive from the house while Clearwater Beach is only 30 minutes away. Both spots boast stunning white-sand beaches and plenty of room to lay out with your loved ones under the Florida sun!
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to the Raymond James Stadium and the Amalie Arena. Raymond James Stadium is the home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and is known for its authentic stadium pirate ship with working cannons. The Amalie Arena is less than 10 minutes away and hosts pro hockey games, concerts and more.
Drive just over 22 miles to explore The Dali Museum with your travel companions. This expansive collection of surrealist art by the late and great Dali is housed in a breathtaking 900 glass-panel building.
If you're traveling with children, Disney World is about 70 minutes from your door. This famous theme parks offers endless entertainment options for kids, but also boasts a gorgeous 18-hole golf course, top-notch spa and a litany of activities the whole family will enjoy!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, private backyard, 2 remodeled bathrooms, a front porch, desk, flat-screen TV with Roku streaming capability, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, 3-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines with laundry detergent, and more
- Fantastic Tampa location - 6 minutes from downtown Tampa's restaurant scene, less than 40 minutes from Clearwater and Saint Pete Beach, 22 miles from the Dali Museum, less than 10 minutes from Raymond James Stadium and the Amalie Arena, 70 minutes from Disney World, and close to several delicious local cafes & coffee shops!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 6 guests on beds, but the maximum occupancy is 8 with use of the queen air mattress provided upon request by the homeowner
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in