Plan your next upstate New York getaway to this updated 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment just under 5 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from Buffalo, and 30 minutes to Niagara Falls. Nestled in the heart of a residential neighborhood in Depew, this 2,200-square-foot unit sleeps up to 6 and features brand new kitchen flooring, a backyard with a gas grill, and access to a creek path! Buffalo Niagara Airport is located just 4 miles from the property!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Sofa (Not a Pullout)
Start your morning by sipping a hot cup of coffee while you watch your furry friend get their morning exercise in the backyard! This recently remodeled home is nestled along the Scajaquada Creek in a quiet neighborhood perfect for a family or close friends.
Walk inside to the kitchen and prepare a hearty breakfast for your whole crew in the well-equipped kitchen. Before heading out, enjoy your food at the 4-person dining table next to the living room. With 2,200 square feet of living space, this apartment boasts more than enough space for each guest to have their own privacy.
When you get back to the apartment, relax on the 2-person couch and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV. The living room features brand new wall-to-wall carpeting and an open-concept layout where no one is left out of the conversation!
If the weather is nice, bring the party outside and enjoy the spacious backyard while you make dinner on the gas grill.
Finish off the night with a cup of hot cocoa around the electric fireplace and discuss what sites you want to see next! Afterwards, head to one of the 3 bedrooms to get ready for bed.
Each room boasts cozy furnishings, space to store your clothes, and windows for natural sunlight. In-unit laundry machines are ideal for freshening up your outfits before a night on the town!
This ground floor apartment is located in the village of Depew and is within walking distance of 2 grocery stores and a Tim Hortons. There are also several different bank branches within 2 miles of the house and over 30 churches around the town!
Take a day to embrace the power of Niagara Falls, just 30 minutes away. With awe-inspiring scenery year-round, thrilling attractions, interactive exhibits, miles of hiking trails, and delectable dining options in a family-friendly environment, Niagara Falls State Park is an adventure-packed experience! No passport is needed to experience an unforgettable and breathtaking Niagara Falls vacation.
Animal lovers both young and old will enjoy a day at the Buffalo Zoo! Founded in 1875, the Buffalo Zoo is the nation's third oldest zoo. Take a 20-minute drive to learn about the animals, upcoming events, and everything else that the zoo has to offer!
Located on Lake Erie in downtown Buffalo, Canalside offers fun for everyone; enjoy over 1,000 activities, like cultural events, festivals and more! Buffalo RiverWorks is also located in the same area and offers ziplining, hockey, skating, concerts, and tons of dining options.
On the nights you're not dining at the apartment, head downtown to explore the local eateries of Buffalo. If you're looking for some delicious fare, Sal's Bar and Lounge is within walking distance and recently received an award for Buffalo's hottest and best-tasting wings! This family-owned restaurant offers a variety of wing flavors including Cajun, honey cajun, vinegar, and garlic parmesan.
If you're looking for some adult libations, be sure to check out one of the many distilleries and breweries around town. Don't miss The Hydraulic Hearth Restaurant & Brewery, Flying Bison Brewing Co., BFLO Distilling, or Lockhouse Distillery!
Head to Larkin Square every Tuesday night for a night of food, music, and fun! You'll be able to sample local fare from many different food trucks. On Wednesday nights, Larkin Square offers concerts and family-friendly fun.
Those in town on the first Friday of the month won't want to miss out on Allentown's Gallery Walk! Tons of performance artists, musicians, restaurants, and retailers come together for a night of cultural entertainment. Other cultural attractions include the Albright Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo and Art Park, which overlooks the Niagara River gorge!
If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, make the 4.4-mile trip the Walden Galleria Mall. This 2-story mall boasts numerous restaurants, an Apple Store, and plenty of clothing outfitters.
Catch a sporting event at the New Era Field or the KeyBank Center while you're in town. The KeyBank Center is a quick 26-minute drive from the apartment and home to the Buffalo Sabres. If you’re visiting during football season, be sure to check out a Buffalo Bills game at New Era Field, just 13 miles away!
There are 2 local options for golfing around the city: the Diamond Hawk Golf Course and the Lancaster Country Club. The Lancaster Golf Course is known as one of the region's most beautiful private golf courses while the Diamond Hawk is a perfect option for your casual game!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with a 4-burner gas stovetop, microwave, oven, new hardwood floors, and cooking utensils, a backyard with a gas grill, new carpeting, 1 flat-screen cable TV, PlayStation 3, dining area, driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, dog friendly, and much more
- As a thank you for staying with us, guests receive a box of chocolate sponge candy from one of the oldest founded suppliers of candies in all of Buffalo
- Provided snow plowing as well as shoveling for sidewalks!
- Fantastic Depew location along the Scajaquada Creek, just under 14 miles from downtown Buffalo, 29 miles to reach the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls, 4.4 miles from the Walden Galleria Mall, 26 minutes from the KeyBank Center, 13 miles from New Era Field, and near 2 local golf courses! Enjoy attractions like Canalside, Riverworks, the Buffalo Zoo, local art galleries, and many breweries!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Buffalo Niagara International Airport - 4200 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY 14225, (~3.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee (no cats)
- Parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in