Stunning Gulf and Beach Views from Tower 2 - 7th Floor(15 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
For the Amazing View, there is no peeking around other buildings to view the magnificent 8 mile stretch of protected Gulf Islands National Seashore, enjoyed from the 65' long wrap-around balcony and the floor to ceiling windows inside. The sun rises over the National Seashore, and you can also see part of the Gulf of Mexico from this side of the balcony, as well as from the master bedroom windows. From the middle and other end of the long balcony, you can enjoy views of the Santa Rosa Sound and all the Adventure Cove activities taking place there, as well as the main pools and the gorgeous nightly sunset over the Sound.
About our Condo:
• Open floor plan with many floor to ceiling windows (and full-length drapes when desired). You will feel far from home and away from all the cares of the world in our professionally decorated, upscale West Indies style condo.
• Master bedroom - comfortable King-size bed, large walk-in closet (with built-in safe that your key card activates), large flat screen TV with DVD player in armoire, private door to balcony.
• Master bathroom - Jacuzzi style tub, separate glassed in shower, water closet/toilet with privacy door, and double vanity with many drawers and cabinet space available.
• Other Bedrooms/Sleeping Accommodations: Guest Bedroom #1 has two queen beds with a closet, full bathroom, flat screen TV and DVD player
• Guest Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, a small walk-in closet, flat screen TV, and a full bathroom
• Living room has a queen-size sofa sleeper bed, 50' flat screen TV, and DVD player
• Other rooms: Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
• Living Room/Foyer area has half-bath room
• Two designated parking spaces that are near the Tower 2 elevator
What you have to enjoy at Portofino Island Resort and the Surrounding Area:
Portofino Island Resort is an upscale, world-class resort and family vacation destination that offers you choices of relaxation, adventure, and fitness activities within the resort.
• For Relaxation - Relax on a beach chair with umbrella at the beach (Gulf) or the beach along the Sound (often serenaded by live music coming from the main pool). Rent a 'floating island' and enjoy the tranquility of the Gulf water. Enjoy the Portofino Spa for massages, facials, body treatments, manicures/pedicures, and more, many available in privacy along the Sound, in your residence, or in the Spa. Enjoy the Spa's whirlpool hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Relax in the hot tubs located at the main pool (at the Lifestyle Center) or at each tower's swimming pool. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise aboard Portofino's 63-foot catamaran. Often live music at the pool. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar by the pool. Enjoy a movie from the main pool on selected evenings.
• For Adventure - Rent kayaks, paddleboards, surfboards, boogie boards, sailboats, jet skis and even bicycles (all sizes and including pull-behind trailers for small children). Splash and bounce at the Adventure Cove Water Park (water trampolines, huge water slides, and more). Surf or boogie board in the Gulf of Mexico. In the Sound, rent jet-ski wave-runners, Hobie Cat sailboats (14' or 16'), stand-up paddleboards, and kayaks. Bring your poles and fishing gear and fish along the Santa Rosa Sound. Also, sign up for a charter fishing trip through Portofino's Adventure Depot. Rent scooters and go explore! Take a Dolphin Cruise on Portofino's 63' catamaran. Teens, enjoy a Teen Cruise on the catamaran on selected evenings (reserve in advance for cruises).
• For Fitness - Enjoy the state-of-art fitness center with Cybex and True equipment. In addition, Pilates, yoga, and spin classes, which look out from the second floor fitness center over the two infinity edge main pools and Santa Rosa Sound. Also, play on the five lighted, hydro-clay tennis courts, set along the backdrop of the Santa Rosa Sound and Gulf of Mexico. Led by USPTA-pro tennis director Arthur Anastopoula, participate in group and private lessons, clinics, socials, match play as well as team get-away packages. Jog, walk or bike along the paved path along the Gulf Islands National Seashore that go for many miles past Portofino. Enjoy golfing at one of the beautiful, local golf courses.
For the Kids:
• Swimming pools at the Lifestyle Center and each tower
• Boogie boards and surfboards at the Gulf of Mexico beach; kayaks and stand-up paddleboards at the Gulf and sound beaches
• Adventure Cove Water Park until October!
• See all the other fun activities listed above!!
• During the long summer season at Portofino, check out the Kids' Camp days, activities, craft-times, scavenger hunts, Kids' Nights Out from 5:30 - 9 PM on selected evenings, dive-in movies on selected evenings, fireworks show each Tuesday evening at 9 PM over the Sound!! So much fun to have!!!
Last, but not least, the Food and Drinks:
When looking for an option outside of eating in our condo, look no further than the food offered at the restaurants onsite (at the Spa and Lifestyle Center) or take the Portofino catamaran to the local Boardwalk to enjoy lunch or dinner at one of the fabulous restaurants there!
• At the Lifestyle center, visit the casual, yet elegant, sit-down restaurant and lounge of Terracotta. Excellent food and wines!
• Eat out by the pool at Terrazzo, a casual dining and bar open 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
• Enjoy mouth-watering stone oven pizza made out by the pool. Order at Terrazzo and enjoy at the tables there or by the pool, or call the extension from the condo to have it delivered to you!
• Many servers are available around the main pools and along the beaches to bring you food and drinks from the Terrazzo menu
• Starbucks coffee and coffee drinks, and fresh smoothie bar, on the second floor of the Lifestyle Center next to the Fitness Center
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 7
- 2040 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 21 floors
- Max. occupancy 10
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Living Room
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Sail aboard Portofino's 65' catamaran for trips to the Boardwalk, dolphin and sunset cruises (fee applies). Can also rent 14' and 16' Hobie Cats and jet skis at Adventure Cove desk on Sound on-site....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
Water Sports Gear:
Other water sports gear available to rent on-site: boogie boards, 'personal islands,' stand-up paddleboards (at sound & Gulf), surfboards and jet-skis. Inflatable water park for kids in summer....moreless
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring II 2017
Apr 18 - May 29, 2017
2 night min stay
Summer I 2017
May 30 - Aug 6, 2017
2 night min stay
Summer II 2017
Aug 7 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Summer III 2017
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 20, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Condo. Cleaning Fee $162 + tax
- Limited Damage Waiver $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
A 50% deposit places the reservation. Portofino charges the balance at 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact the owner through VRBO to place a reservation.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We love the Emerald Coast natural beauty and lifestyle. We also love water sports, sailing, scuba, fishing, kayaking and jet skiing!
Why Pensacola Beach, FL, USA:
Portofino is the premier resort for a hundred miles in any direction!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Where else can you find vistas of the Gulf of Mexico, with its clear blue water and white sand beach, and the Santa Rosa Sound, with 8 miles of protected National Seashore right next door and running between the two waterways? Besides the amazing natural beauty, there's no need to ever have to drive with the short walk or resort tram ride to the beach, sound, pools and all the leisure, adventure and fitness activities available at this world class resort!
- Primary: +850 529-7615
- Secondary: +850 916-4514
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Aerial view of Portofino. Our building, #2, is on the left facing the pier.
Elegant and inviting entry with storage for vacation items.
Gourmet Kitchen with upgraded appliances and granite counters.
Step up counter and casual bar seating.
Wrap around view of the Gulf Islands National Seashore.
Comfortable King Size bed with plenty of relaxation space.
Master Bath boasts additional shower and private toilet.
Guest bath 1 with tub and shower.
Guest Bath 2.
Master Bedroom TV.
View of the Sound and Activities Center, just a short walk away.
Gulf Islands National Seashore and Portofino Tennis facility.
Magnificent sunsets right off the balcony!
Grand Entry with 4th half bath on right for guests.
Lots of room to cook and snack.
Dining table seats 6 comfortably.
Master Bedroom opens to the wrap around patio.
Master bath with dual vanities and jetted tub.
Guest room 1 with fantastic view and queen bed.
Guest Bedroom 2 with two queen beds and nice view of the Sound.
Patio with electric grill. Grill out while watching the amazing sunsets.
All bedrooms have flat screen TV's, plus a 50' flat screen in the Living Room.
Balcony wraps around 65' with panoramic views.
View of beach on sound side, with plenty of water toys for rent.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.