Great Location! Sleeps 8-10. Walk to Sharc & Fort Rock!(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 10
Get away from it all and spend a beautiful vacation in Sunriver, Oregon! Located at 9 Sandhill Lane, this 4 BR/2 Bath home sleeps 8-10 and offers a brand new remodeled kitchen and open living with vaulted ceilings. This family friendly home is the perfect getaway whether you are spending your time relaxing by the pool, taking leisurely bike rides on over 33 miles of Sunriver bike trails, enjoying a peaceful float on the Deschutes river, hitting the slopes at Mt. Bachelor, unwinding in the private hot tub, or curling up by the fire with a good book. . . . the choices are endless!! Your dream vacation starts with the ideal home to help you relax and this is it!
Our home comes with 10 SHARC passes that give you free access to the SHARC water park, North Pool, tennis and year-round tubing hill! For a family of 4, this saves you close to $100 per day!!!
This 4 bedroom/2 bath home includes:
* Master Suite w/Queen Bed (upstairs)
* Queen Bed (downstairs)
* Full Bed (downstairs)
* 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, & 1 Trundle Bed (downstairs)
* Hot Tub
* Flat Screen 3D TV in living room
* Full cable package from Bend Broadband
* Free WIFI
* Beautifully remodeled & fully equipped kitchen
* All linens
* Great deck with gas barbecue
Nestled in the pines, you will be only minutes away from the new SHARC Waterpark, Fort Rock Park, Sunriver Lodge, Resort Village, Sunriver Horse Stables, and the majestic Deschutes River. If you are looking for even more adventure, here are a few more destinations nearby:
* Wickiup and Crane Prairie Reservoirs.
* Mt. Bachelor for skiing, hiking, snowboarding, tubing, snowmobiling, sledding, and much more!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1455 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1: This spacious master suite with vaulted ceilings is located upstairs for your privacy. The queen bed has a brand new 4 inch mattress topper to ensure the best sleep you've had all year! You will also love the beautifully remodeled bathroom! Bedroom 2: This updated bedroom has a double bed with brand new mattress topper to guarantee you a good night's rest! It also includes a desk and lots of storage! Bedroom 3: This updated bedroom has a queen bed, dresser, and brand new bedding! Bedroom 4: This giant room is perfect for the kids! It has one double bed, a twin bed, & a twin trundle bed. Also, its own flat screen TV with DVD/VHS player, and room to play!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- We have hired a first-class cleaning service to prepare for your stay. We guarantee fresh sheets, bathroom towels, hot tub towels, soaps for your stay, and all of the cleaning supplies you'll need. All of the towels and sheets are brought in between each stay so we can guarantee freshness and quality....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Standard Rate 2017
Apr 3 - Jun 8, 2017
2 night min stay
Peak Rate Summer 2017
Jun 9 - Sep 8, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 2 - Dec 20
2 night min stay
Christmas/New Years Rate
Dec 21 - Jan 5
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $140 + tax
- Tax Rate 8%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
9 Sandhill Lane is perfectly located within just a few minutes walk to Fort Rock Park and SHARC (house comes with 10 passes!). Ride your bike down to the mall and enjoy a pastry in the morning, great lunch spots, or evening activities!
Located next to the Deschutes River on 3,300 acres of pristine high desert, lush meadows and beautiful pine forests, Sunriver, Oregon, is the premier Northwest destination for vacationers, golfers, and outdoor enthusiasts of all ages. With the Cascade Mountains to the west and the Newberry Volcanic National Monument to the east, Sunriver boasts an exciting array of world class amenities such as golf, tennis, swimming, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, white water rafting, fly fishing, biking, hiking, bird watching, spa and fitness centers, music and art festivals, and a variety of restaurants from fine dining to casual.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We have been vacationing in Sunriver for over 30 years, spending family vacations here as kids. It is these sweet memories of time with family and friends that continue to draw us back here. Our goal is to provide a first class hospitality experience for our guests because we know the little things matter when you are on vacation.
Why the Owner Chose Sunriver, OR, USA:
9 Sandhill Lane is perfect because it offers peace and proximity! We love to be able to walk just minutes to Fort Rock Park and SHARC. At the same time, we don't want our guests to be overrun with traffic or noise. This is the perfect spot.
- Primary: (503) 708-8775
- Secondary: +1 (503) 819-8796
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful and fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances!
Private home with lots of parking!
Cozy leather couch, gas fireplace, and flat screen 3D TV with cable package.
Spacious Master Suite with brand new 4 inch mattress topper!
Bedroom #2: 1 Double bed with brand new mattress, closet, & desk.
Bedroom 4: Twin bunk beds, & twin bed w/twin trundle below
Bedroom 4: Flatscreen TV with DVD/VCR & room to play!
New washer and dryer for your convenience!
Only steps away from bike path!!!
Back of the home, nestled in the pines!
5 adult bikes, tween bike, child's bike, toddler bike, & child tandem attachment
Welcome to our home! We want your vacation to be the best it can be!
Open floor plan offers more time together!
Enough seating for everyone and vaulted ceilings let in the sunshine!
Remodeled Master Bathroom!!
Bedroom #3: Brand new mattress on the queen bed and lots of storage.
Bedroom 4 (2nd Photo)
Updated bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Huge deck with loads of seating and grill!
Hot tub for those crisp nights when you need a good soak!
Bike & walking trails just steps away from the back deck!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.