Family-Friendly Tropical Hideaway. Everything You Need to Relax, Enjoy Hawaii!(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cool Breezes Blow Through This Lovely Island Home, Beckoning You To Stay!
W00416538-02 is our Hawaii tax number. Our home sleeps 8, has 3 bedrooms , 2 1/2-baths and is in quiet Hawaii Kai neighborhood. Split master with double sink, private shower and large jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet. Fully furnished with double bed in the Master and one queen in each of the other two bedrooms. Additional sleeping space for two adults or several children on a queen-size punee in the family room. Fully equipped kitchen with all the comforts of home. Lime tree, papayas and flowers galore.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Large split master with sliding glass door to garden and mountain views. Private bath with shower and jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet and double sinks. Very comfortable room, with TV and DVD player. The room is large enough to add a port-a-crib if you have one for baby. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom with tub and shower in one. Very comfortable, pretty rooms with double closets and dressers....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The master toilet is closeted for privacy.
- You will love the original art pieces scattered throughout this home--watercolors, oils and acrylics. Phyllis, the owner, lives here when she's not renting to you, so she has left many personal touches for you to enjoy in her absence. The house is all yours while you are staying--it is not shared with the owner. She returns after you depart for home, although you may see her in the garden watering pots from time to time. There is no air conditioning or heating in this home, so if you are the type who avoids open windows and balmy breezes, this may not be the place for you. But we have plenty of ceiling and other type fans for each room on the occasional days that are warm, and blankets for the cool days in the winter....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 15, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $300
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 14%
We have a 10% discount for active or retired military. $25/day add'l for each person over 8 people.
Cleaning fee of $300.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
House is in high-end neighborhood, perfectly situated on large corner lot with awesome gardens. Walking distance to popular Sandy Beach and its tide pools, where you can search for shells and beach glass, or ride some of the best waves for body surfing on the island. Surrounded by golf course, mountains and ocean. Close to several restaurants, theaters, shopping, drug stores, Cosco for economical food shopping, water sports, hiking and more! You can snorkel at breathtaking Hanauma Bay where Blue Hawaii was filmed, as well as swim with the turtles at
'Eternity' Beach where the famous love scene in From Here to Eternity was filmed, and turtles like to play.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Retired Grammy wanting to share her beautiful Hawaii with you! Homeowner is friendly, knows every nook and cranny of the island and can point you in any direction you wish to go. Born and raised in Jamaica, she retired here in Hawaii after an amazing journey through life, which she will share with you if you ask--it will amaze you! While she lets you enjoy her home all to yourself, she will be happy to talk with you at length about her beautiful Hawaii, if you are so inclined.
Why the Owner Chose Hawaii Kai, Honolulu, HI, USA:
Lovely, quiet family neighborhood, tropical breezes, beautiful mountain, golf, ocean views, short walk to the beautiful Koko Head Botanical Gardens, where every type of Plumeria tree is on parade, gardening to her heart's content, yet close to shopping and easy to get into town. These are the reasons this place was the one for her.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You'll love the corner lot with its space for children to run and play, its beautiful, tropical gardens (which Grammy will come by from time to time to water on a regular basis so you don't lose your blooms), and so close to everything you'd like to see or do. This is the best location you will find at this price.
- Primary: 7083344484 Central Daylight Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of home
comfy place to have lunch on the patio
beautiful mountain view from the patio
view from master bedroom
2nd Bedroom with Queen bed
Family Room Punee, queen size
Sunset over back fence
Waves at Sandy Beach, 1 mile from home
Front corner of home
swing, nap, rock. Whatever you want to do!
spacious back yard
Master bedroom with queen bed
Bedroom 3 with double bed
Sandy Beach. Short walk takes you here!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.